First day

"We've got herbology with you guys first!" I tell Anna trying to contain my excitement, " then I've got potions with Albus and Scorpius

"We've got herbology with you guys first!" I tell Anna trying to contain my excitement, " then I've got potions with Albus and Scorpius. It must be a tradition or something."
"Yeah. It was the same when my parents were at school." Rose informs us,"the potions bit, not the herbology bit. I can't wait to see what Nevil- I mean professor Longbottom will teach us."
"I can't wait for Charms and Transfiguration, they sound so exciting." Anna adds.
****
I had so much fun in class today. In herbology, Rose, Anna and I answered every question. For potions we were all partnered up. I was with Dominique (who insisted I call her Dom), Scorpius was with Rose, and Albus was with Alice. We learned how to make a calming potion. Rose and a Scorpius finished first, then Albus and Alice, and Dom and I tied finishing second.
Then in Defence Against the Dark Arts we actually learned a spell. Expelliarmus. I was so excited. I partnered with Rose, she got it third try. I got it on my forth try.
****
"So another mudblood. Your pack is weird." Polly snears looking at Anna, Alice, Dom, Albus, Scorpius, Samuel Martin (a Ravenclaw in our year who Anna introduced us to) and I.
"Yeah, so what. There's nothing wrong with that!" Anna snaps.
"Yeah there is, we don't want filth all over the place." Arsheeta Corn (a first year Hufflepuff with long black hair (in a braid) black eyes and dark skin, who follows Polly all over the place (that's her 'Loyalty')) says.
"Yeah well I don't think you know but that filth is coming from your mouth, not from us." I say taking a step towards them. Polly is just about to go forward and probably push me (we'll try to, I did taekwondo) when Fred steps in front of me, James, Roxanne and Chang running towards us.
"Leave them alone!" Fred shouts.
A look of fear flashes across Polly's face and it's not hard to see why. He is a year older than her, is a beater for the Gryffindor quidditch team, and is a Weasley.
"No." Polly says standing up straight. Taking a step towards Fred so their noses are nearly touching.
This time it's my turn to step in front, arms as wide as I can stretch them, defending my friends.
Polly and Arsheeta laugh. That's it. I reach for my pocket but Fred grabs my arm. His hand is warm and soft and a part of me, the horny part (really deep inside), wants to blush? No stop that. Gosh. Stupid hormones.
I look up and he shakes his head, "it's not worth it."
"Fine." I groan.
Just then Professor McGonagal walks past, the perfect opportunity to walk away without being judged.
We all walk our separate directions. "Oh I almost forgot!" Albus shouts "Hagrid invited us over, let's go!"
And with that we run off.
****
A/n I have a big surprise for you guys in one of the next few chapters involving our main character. Please comment and vote, and stay tuned for the next chapters. And also please tell me what you think of the length of the Chapters.