But....

"Oh get lost!" I scream and Polly and Arsheeta walk away.
"I'm sick of them."
"What's their problem"
"They're probably jealous of how awesome I am."
"Dream on James."
"What, you know it. That's why you love me."
"Sure. Hint the sarcasm."
"Why are you roasting me instead of them?"
I slap my head at my friends' petty arguments. Although to be honest, it's pretty funny.
I temporarily tune out as I watch the grounds. Hogwarts is so beautiful at this time of year-
"I don't know how Polly made it to Gryffindor. She's an obvious Slytherin." Samuel states.
Oh no.
****
I don't know how it happened. Well to be fair I do. But at least I can say Rose, Anna, Alice and I weren't part of it. Yet it's just as much our fault as it is the rest of theirs. We were to shocked to break it up and now, our group is just that. Broken up. Dom, James, Fred, Chang, Roxy and Samuel aren't talking to Al and Scorpius and Albus is angry at Rose, Anna, Alice and I for not cutting in, even when we explained why.
I sigh.
This might be the end of our 'Golden Group'.
****
A/n *gasp* why did I do that you may ask. You'll see next chapter. Until ext time. Bye.
P.s. Sorry for the short chapter but it's more of a filler chapter, building the plot for the thing that builds the plot.
It's complicated.