Friendzone

A/n ⬆️Percabeth because Percabeth.
Omg over 500 views, thank you so much.
Howz it goin peeps!? 😂 let's just start this.
(Give this chapter 10 votes and 15 comments then I'll update.) (I'm aiming high now)
****
A boy, around 17 with neat pale blonde hair. Scorpius?
He turns. I breathe a sigh not of relief. Kinda. It's Draco. His features are colder and sharper then Scorps, hair lighter and eyes cold Sade of grey compared to Scorpius's warm ones. Next to him, an older woman, obviously his mother.
"Um mum?" Draco asks slyly, a smirk printed on his face, "does making out with the enemy count as fraternising or...."
"WHAT?!" A haughty, bone chilling, kinda creepy voice demands. Everyone turns to see a man with pasty, pale skin, no hair, red cat like pupils and snake like features. From his lack of nose I automatically assume he is Voldemort.
"My Lord, we are ready with the back up plan." A psychopathic looking lady with messy or curly (I can't tell from the difference) black hair and heavily lidded eyes interrupts.
"Perfect"Voldy says with an evil smile.
****
I wake from one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had, more confused then ever.
After about an hour of brain wracking I come to the conclusion that the backup plan is Delphi's birth. I inform my friends about the dream and get ready for the Quidditch match.
****
"And Kyra catches the snitch"
Victory erupts from the Gryffindor stands, my team rushes and tackles me. One by one they fly down until only Fred and I are left. We share a too long glance and fly closer, and closer, and- he pulls up, a pained look painted on his face. We fly down, luckily no one notices what happened.
****
*library*
"Kyra?!" I turn and see Fred behind me.
"What?" I ask, holding my head high.
"About before-" I raise my head higher and give him a confused look. He is obviously not fooled. "I like you, I really do, but no, you're one of my best friends and if things don't go well- it would never be the same, and I don't want this to change" he explains.
"I get it, I really do, I like you too. And things don't necessarily have to change. Skye, Ben and Sean. (She showed them the lodge and other awesome shows and movies) and don't you dare say anything about it not being true because it's possible. It's all about state of mind, plus up until I was 13 people told me the things in the Harry Potter series/textbooks weren't real but they are." I say stubbornly. He gives me that look, personally I would of given me that look to. And I think he knowns that.
"Kyra, look I- it's- I- let's just be friends" and with that he walks off.
Wow. I've just been friendzoned and I never thought it would hurt that much.
****
A/n what do you want me to say?
......
Hope you enjoyed!