Suspicions

A/n guess who's back, back again? ME!!!! YAY! So another chapter in this story is here *sigh*. P.S. this is a short chapter.
May I present to you......... Suspicions!
****
"And you're sure she sounded like the woman in your dreams?" Alice asks for the 6 billionth time.
"Yes!" I say with slight agitation. I am currently in the R.O.R. discussing my encounter with the voices to the HP's (Hogwarts Protectors. A group we made to practice duelling so we can protect Hogwarts if and when Delphi attacks) Eunice, Janti, Anj, Feli, Holly and Nat recently joined.
"It's obvious that Delphi infiltrated Hogwarts. And I'm sure I know who she's posing as." I explain about all Audrey and Delphi have done separately that helps the other and how they look the same, "It's obvious they are the same person, I mean Delphi isn't even trying. First she poses as a Durmstrang student, a school that valued the dark arts. Then she gets caught jinxing the Goblet. Plus she didn't change her look and her name is a giveaway. Audrey sounds like Augry, Riggort is obviously Riddle, Diggory and Voldemort mixed together. DOES SHE EVEN CARE ABOUT KEEPING HER COVER?!"
They all stare at me for a moment, hopefully letting it sink in instead of thinking I'm crazy.
All of a sudden they start talking about it at the same time making it impossible to understand any of them. With the amount of conversations going on I don't know how they can hear themselves let alone anyone else. We collect ideas about what to do and decided to well, spy on her.
****
A/n I will update again today, yay!
Thx for reading and sorry for the long wait!