The usual

As the paladins woke up from their restful or what seemed like it type of nap, Allura was the first to wake up. Shiro was next to her like always discussing plans about the galra.
Lance was watching hunk cook and Pidge was with her computer tapping away. Meanwhile Keith was training like always.
All of the sudden, "Oh quiznack...they've found us again- we didn't even get to finish our plans!" The princess said in distress, rubbing her forehead.
"Princess, it's okay lets just get the paladins and form Voltron," Shiro said smiling as he ran off to get the paladins. Like always they went to their lions and went to defend Alluras ship, but this battle was different? The enemy had strange things shooting at the blue lion, lance noticed it because he heard blue whine about something. "Um...guys..blue is trying to tell me something" he said, as Shiro rose a brow, "what is it?"
"I don't know but it's different..and weird" he said quietly. All of the sudden without paying attention, the zap had electrocuted both blue and it's paladin. All the paladins could hear was lances horrifying screams.

Lance woke up yelling and kicking but was calmed down by hunk, "what- where?" He was startled a bit, he looked around and he was back in his room??! "Hey bud...how are you feeling?" Hunk asked quietly. "..not that bad...what happened to the ships?" He asked raising a brow. "They fled when Shiro and Keith started taking them down and me and Pidge where helping you escape." He said smiling. Lance smiled and hugged hunk. "Thanks bud" he said quietly.
"Don't mention it...but your kind of cold for someone who was in bed all day" he said quietly.
Lance rose a brow, "cold? I'm usually warm.." he mumbled. "Yeah it's like your freezing like a fridge" he said quietly. Lance looked at hunk with a concerned look, what was happening to him??
Hunk then sighed "don't worry about it bud, that shock messed you up pretty bad, how about you get some rest and I'll pass by with some food whenever your hungry?" Hunk said smiling. Lance then nodded as hunk got up and left. Lance looked at his hands, they are kinda pale for a tan guy like him you can definitely notice the difference, he wasn't so pale just a little bit. He was confused, what was happing to him? Is he a Galra? Is he going to die? He was getting more worried and worried. He gripped the blankets and blew a sigh. He laid back, and shut his eyes.