Panicing

((I do not hate allura I'm sorry if I'm making her the villain in this chapter, don't hate me:\ also I suck at English,I'm Chinese :0))

The day after lances fellow members found out about his powers, they treated him abit weird. Now that he thought about it, ever since they told allura she's been acting weird around him. As if he was a threat.
'Well who could blame her' lance thought cracking his knuckles. I mean he has ice powers now, who knows what else he could do with them. When he was about to walk into the kitchen he started to hear talking.
"Lance is dangerous" allura
"But he saved our lives, plus he wouldn't hurt us" Shiro.
"He doesn't even know how to control his own powers Shiro!" Allura.
"He did yesterday.." keith mumbled.
"Excuse me?" Allura "princess I don't know what your thinking but lance isn't a danger to us" Keith.
"Keith, he has ice powers now, he gets mad he will hurt one of us without hesitation,we need to either find out how it works by going into his mindscape, but I think it's better to put some distance from lance. Let him get comfortable of his power so he can fully restrain it" allura.
"I agree" Pidge.
"Fine" said Keith, Shiro, and hunk.
Lance was shocked, they think he's dangerous just as he expected, they don't like him anymore, he started to freeze up the floor but he ran just leaving his ice prints there.
As hours passed they all left out of the kitchen, Pidge noticed the ice prints by the wall,but she shrugged it off as no big deal. When they all left to do what they usually done, allura and coran talking, Shiro and Keith training, hunk cooking, and Pidge on her little gadgets, they heard a huge bang on the wall.

Lance POV.
'Your a monster'
"No I'm not" I mumbled covering my ears.
'They don't want you'
"Yes they do" I said as ice blades started to grow from the floor and from my back, blocking people to go near me.
'They think your dangerous'
"No they don't! Shut up!!" I yelled as my hands turned to ice. I then punched the wall again, I stayed in my corner where the ice was my shield. More ice grew from my anxiety, I can't take it anymore. They doubt me, they don't accept me, I'm a monster...

Shiro heard the punching and looked at Keith, allura also heard it. "Excuse me coran" she said as she quickly ran to lances room, so did Shiro and Keith. "Lance?" Allura called. Shiro and Keith felt cold near lances door. "Hey lance, open up" Shiro said knocking. Lance said nothing. "Ah damn, the doors frozen" Keith said hissing. Shiro and Keith both managed to still open the door, as Shiro was about to step in Keith yelled "WATCH OUT!!" Grabbing Shiro by his collar as Shiro was 2 inches away from the sharp icicle. Shiro quickly backed up and spotted the Cuban boy in the corner. "Oh sorry guys...I had an panic attack" he said. "Unfreeze it" Keith said his breath fogging up in the room, it was freezing cold!!
Lance nodded and placed his hands on the floor and the wall, he thought about his mama, how she was always happy for lance and proud of him no matter what. Thinking about that the ice slowly melted.
Drip, Drop.