Sorry.

Is yo boi 0yishuu lmao ima continue.

"WHAT THE HELL SHIRO!" Keith yelled as he made Shiro turn around. Shiro looked in shock as he rose a brow, "what the hell what?" He asked trying to remain calm. Or for that manner trying to keep Keith calm. "YOUVE BEEN IN LANCE'S ROOM. YOU TOOK HIM FROM MY GRIP. YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL FOR HIM" he said as Shiro noticed the ice prints on his chest. Oh, so this is what Keith was upset about. Shiro sighed and pat Keith's head. "Keith. I was only in lance's room because he was crying over you." He said as Keith then shut up. "Excuse me?" Keith said raising a brow. "Yeah...he's been telling me how you like Allura and not him ya know? He's upset about you, as as the leader I tried to comfort him. But it's your job to fix this. Now I have duty to do" Shiro said as he walked off.
Keith stood quiet. "So he's jealous" he said quietly as he crossed his arms and thought. He knew what to do. He quickly made his way to lance's room but was stopped by Allura. "Hey Keith! I was trying to speak with you. Can I have your word on this?" She asked as she took Keith away from lance's room. As lance got out though he noticed Keith's hand on Allura. He smiled,
If he's happy, I'm happy. I can't ruin their relationship.
Lance thought. So he just walked past them like nothing. Keith noticed but Allura kept asking him these things about the red lion.
Damnit!
Keith thought as he grit his teeth.
Lance was acting like himself. He didn't want to show his inner feelings to anyone. Especially Keith. When lance sat down with Shiro as always. Lance liked company in times like this. But no one was better than hunk's company. Shiro was looking at lance and scanning him. "Are you sure your alright?" He asked. Lance looked at Shiro and smiled "Can't say. I only tell hunk my things.. sorry" he said laughing as he punched shiros arm.
'Ouch..' Shiro really felt that hit. He rubbed his arm and laughed it off also. What was lance hiding.

~Later at Night~

Keith knocked on lance's door once everyone was asleep. Keith expected no one to answer but his luck grew when lance opened the door. "Hey lance I wana talk-" lance shut him up with a "its fine just go to sleep."
"Lance. I love you." He said crossing his arms. Lance's eyes widen. "Your playing right? Your with Allura!" He said as he also crossed his arms. "No I'm not! I like you not that alien!" He said though it offended himself. "Your an alien too stupid!" Lance yelled as Keith growled showing his teeth. Purple spots started to show.
Fuck-
Lance stepped back "o-okay I believe you" he said as he didn't want to hurt Keith. Keith kept growing the purple spots. "I love you" he said. He noticed how this room smelled like Shiro. Shiro muy have came here often. Even lance smelled like him. He growled more and walked to lance then hugged him.
Lance was frozen. He set off a cold aroma to fill the room. "I'm sorry, I'll do anything. I love you" Keith said as lance slowly, passed his hand through Keith's mullet. "Fine...." he said quietly. Keith smiled as his purple spots retreated. Lance then pushed him away.
"Now you lil asshole. Tell me what's up with you and Allura!" He said crossing his arms as Keith smiled "alright. I'll tell you."

After all the explaining was done they fell asleep obviously they would. They've been up since 2 am about explaining everything and arguing. But as they started to notice their own mistakes they made up.
Keith was just glad he had lance in his grip again. The man to smile at anything that he faces.
Lance was happy that he finally made up with Keith. The guy who was always talking top shit and gave lance that adrenaline. As the two where happily together. Little did they know that their arguing called a certain Altean's attention.

And they where furious.

Hah another cliffhanger. ❤️
I hope you all love this story!!