Excuse you

As it became morning Allura decided to set the alarm. As she did it sounded loud. Everyone jumped out of bed and sprinted forwards the training deck.
Allura smiled as she saw all the paladins wake up, but her glared where set on lance. Yup, she was the angry altean that was watching them. She then looked away. "Where doing hand to hand combat. Partners are, Hunk and Keith, Shiro and lance, and Pidge can work on the robots with me." Allura smiled. She knew Shiro would beat lance, she wanted to rub it in. She knew lance would someday depend on the Ice when it came to combat. She smirked and with that walked away with Pidge. Keith and hunk where first. They actually put up a good match.

Lance dove off,
So fight shiro? Your idol?
He was worried and sicken a bit. But turns out Keith had won cause hunk had to give in. They both sat down and drank their water. Next up Shiro and lance.
Shiro got in position and so did lance. God he didn't want to do this. After that thought finished Shiro threw a good punch throwing lance back. But lance wasn't going down like that. He rubbed his jaw and stood his ground. Shiro winked meaning he didn't meant that punch. But lance thought he did mean it.
Right when shiro was ganna attack lance ducked and tripped Shiro, after Shiro fell, he froze him right on the spot.
Shiro chuckled "hey that's playing dirty McClain." He stated as he froze to the floor. Allura glared "lance ice isn't part of hand to hand combat" "technically it is princess" Pidge defended. "It's part of his body and isn't a weapon. It comes out of his hands and feet so it's basically using your hands but having an element growing out of you." She said looking at Allura. Allura frowned and sighed "lance wins." She said. Pidge scrunched her nose at Allura and continued working. Allura noticed how Keith walked up to lance and the both left together. She groaned to herself and looked at Pidge. She decided to help to speed up the pace.

~MeanWhile~

"Hey lance nice work!" Keith said with a smirk. "Uh thanks mullet. I really think Allura was pushing me ya'know? I just feel if!" He said.
"Cool It Elsa. Maybe it's just your brain messing with you how about you let it go?" Keith said full of puns. Lance only laughed his ass off punching Keith's arm for making those puns. Keith only chuckled to see how adorable lance actually looked laughing.
But when their bond was sprouting Allura came in opening the door making the both jump up. "Keith! I need you for a little bit at the red lion. Do come?" She said as Keith nodded and rushed off. Lance looked at Allura and smiled "hey beau-" Allura cut him off with a sharp groan and looked at him. "Cut it out lance. You can't use your ice so carelessly. You can hurt someone!! Ever thought of that lance? Maybe it was better if you'd stay the same. Whatever you do,don't use it. It'll only harm others." She said walking off.
Lance stood quiet, did Allura just scold him? Did she just insult him? Or made him feel more useless than he already felt. He stared at his hands. Now the temperature in the room he stood was feeling cold. He looked at the door Allura and just walked out of. 'It'd be better if you'd stay the same' 'it's dangerous'. Lance rubbed his eyes. If it'll cause his team in danger lance would do anything for them.
Anything meaning ANYTHING.
And if they didn't like his ice powers, or thought of him as a threat. Lance would do the impossible to gain their trust again. Just like Allura said.

'If only I stayed the same way before'.