Lance, boi, chill.

As Keith kissed the other. Lance blushed madly did Keith Kogane just do that?
He looked at Keith and stuttered "w-why'd you--" Keith sighed loudly and crossed his arms. "Why really? You wana know why I really did that?" He said sarcastically. "I like you idiot" Keith said glaring. Lance started to tear up,
That's not true lance.
Don't believe him lance.
He likes Allura, you know this remember? He prefers her over you.
Your only rivals. He's just trying to not get hurt by you.
Your being used lance.
His bad thoughts where consuming the Cuban boy. He started to cry and shoved Keith out of this way, "IDIOTAAA!" He yelled running off into his own room. Keith shocked ran after "lance!! Wait!! What did I do wrong?!!" He yelled as he slammed himself against the sudden door that got shut in-front of him. He rubbed his knows and glared "The fuck?! I try confessing and your dumbass calls me an idiot!! You know what fuck you lance" Keith yelled angrily as he stormed off. Keith didn't mean that, he really didn't, he only said that in the heat of the moment.
But that's not what lance understood. He understood that Keith was playing him. His thoughts won him over. Instead of lance trying to reach for Keith, his thoughts dragged him away, further, and further, and further from the others. And it isolated him. It was dark, it was alone, it was quiet, he didn't like the quiet, he didn't like the dark, and he hated being alone. As the cold started to take over the dark and quiet room. Lance cried, the floor freezing, the walls also frozen, then lance, being once again surrounded by the ice.

~The Next Day~

Everyone was awake and in the training deck. Shiro explained how we each need to fight in certain levels. Pidge would be at level 3, for her brains and combat. Keith would be 4 for his combat and speed. Hunk would be 3/2 for building and his destroying. Shiro would be a 5 obviously for acing each thing. But lance was a 3, but with his new power maybe he'll be ranked with Shiro. So as usual, Shiro was up first just to fight his round. Lance watched quietly, he started to feel queasy. As he felt this the other paladins felt cold air shudder their spines. Hunk looked over and it was lance, his large blue gaping eyes watching Shiro, mumbling things under his breath while his fingers where roaming around his lips. Hunk was a bit creeped out, but that was his Best friend. As he was about to ask what was wrong hunk was called out to be next.
One after one they each fought by them selves, but suddenly Pidge was got down. Her yelp made lance snap out of it. Allura started to scream "END TRAINING SEQUENCE END TRAINING SEQUENCE!!" She said on the top of her lungs. And as everyone was a bit too late to stop the robot from slicing the smaller female, lance froze the robot. Yeah obvious right. All he did was stomp and the robot froze. Pidge slowly got up and walked to sit by hunk. "Are you okay?" Hunk asked hugging her. She nodded "I was just frightened. Sorry" she said quietly. Lance didn't hear a thank you, but what did he expect. He didn't even get compliments so he didn't care. He slowly unfroze the robot and it disappeared since Allura said 'end training sequence'.
They don't appreciate you.
She didn't even say thank you.
They don't need you.
Leave.
As lance was about to freak out Shiro interrupted. "Lance. Your next" he said. Lance looked at Shiro and he nodded slowly walking up. Keith looked at lance and crossed his arms looking away.
Lance noticed and sighed his eyes being anything but happy. As the training started lance activated his bayard. When each bot came at him he shot it in the head, but suddenly his bayard was kicked away from his grasps. He gasped and the bot kicked him but lance froze its leg. It was the last robot.
"hurry up! We all want to leave!" Keith groaned at lance as Keith sent glared. Lance looked at Keith. He then looked at the bot that was about to shoot him. What if the bot was Keith? The bot was Everyone that hurt him. Was he gana let that shot hit him just like everyone's words do? He growled and punched the gun away from the bot. After that he tackled it and started to punch it. Punch after punch after punch,
Destroy it.
Show them you.
Show them who's the true leader.
Show them danger.
After that Shiro yelled "LANCE STOP" he said but lance didn't.
Pidge and Hunk watching in widen eyes. Keith speechless and Shiro shocked.
Lance tore of the head of the bot, he got up slowly as the bot laid lifeless. Lance's leg then turned into an ice boot, and he stomped on the bot making it break completely. Lance walked slowly to Shiro and gave him the head. Shiro looked at the bot's head and then up at Allura. Allura too was speechless but coran wasn't. "GOOD JOB LANCE MY BOY!" He yelled. Lance jumped a bit and looked back at coran. His heart melted, his father-figure congratulated him. "Thanks" he said smiling. Keith then got up and placed a hand on lance's shoulder. "Hey-" "hey...don't touch me" lance said smiling at Keith as he shrugged Keith's hand off his shoulder and walked off.
Keith stood there dumbfounded. The others went to Allura talking about this once again. That wasn't lance.
Lance wasn't that mean, nor was he that strong to remove the head of the robot. Where's our lance?
Good job lance,
You showed them,
Now you must do what we say.
Kill them.

[[ Woahhh it got real serious huh?? Well I hope y'all like it :') also if you want to contact me my instagram is @x.eirian !!]]