Guilt

I'm so sorry for not publishing holy shit !!
As you can see, I live in Texas and hurricane Harvey happened. And my home wasn't good since it flooded really badly here. But I'm back now and safe! No need to fear! For I am here !! >:D

Continuation!-

'If only you'd stay the same way
As before.'
Kept reappearing in lances head now and then. He stayed in the room and sat in the chair. Maybe she's right. There's definitely no room for us. Allura knew how to pilot blue, and lance could return red back to Keith, and black to Shiro. There! They are already a good team without him.

Lance bit his lip thinking about everything.
'Allura can pilot blue.
She's more capable than you.
Keith doesn't need you
Shiro can put more trust on the blue lion now that your out of the way.
Hunk can always find a new friend like Allura
Pidge doesn't find Allura annoying.'
Lance teared up as he shook his head. They do need lance, so Allura can suck it! He smiled and wiped his eyes, soon after that a voice came in.
'Your worth everything in this world. Needed or not.'
Lance paused. This voice was deep, and it was feminine. He flinched as the talking was pulling him to the lions hangars. Lance ran to the lions and it struck him.

It was blue, lance slowly walked to here dragging his feet.
Dear paladin, what disturbs you?
She asked. "Oh....oh blue..." he began as he fell on her paw hugging it. "I just want to go home....as if being accepted wasn't enough....as if not being loved wasn't enough....." he hiccuped as tears streamed down his face.
"What's wrong with me blue? Why cant I just fit in?...am I not important?....if I was really important i shouldnt be crying....they should've been here hugging and comforting me..." lance cried harder and started to cough after trying to choke back the tears.
It was their fault, but you keep blaming it on yourself
Lance gripped his chest and cried harder. Blue was there to pur and help soothe her cub. No one was listening to lance and his painful sobs. His sobs burning through his chest as if he was being lit on fire. His lungs started to hurt from the coughing. All except one person who was roaming down the halls. He noticed lance passed out of the floor. He ran to him and carried him, "LANCE OH GOD NO LANCE!!!" He yelled as he cradled the other tightly. He ran to his room and put lance on his bed. This person noticed that lance was crying and needed rest. The person stared at lance.
"You deserve...so much better...."
He said stroking the others hair back.
"Now get better..so I can say a proper I love you...." with that he left to tell the others.

Can you guess who the person is?