Information about you and an Author's note

(Krystalline19 gave me permission to use her drawings so dont say Me or Her copy one another's drawing)
[You are in the pic above and you can remove the glasses if you want and the hat]

Name: (Y/N)
Last Name:(L/N)
Age: Your age [because why not?]
Hair Color: (H/C)
Hair Length: (H/L)
Eye color: (E/C)
Height: (Your height)
Weight: (Your weight)
Hobby: (Your Hobbies)
Likes: (Your likes),Volleyball,gathering data,Singing,Tsunderes[Dont judge],Cute things.
DisLikes:(Your Dislikes), Tsukishima,Oikawa, Bad people,bullies,Playboys,cheaters.
Favorite color:(F/C)
Crush:(C/N)[if you dont have one then make up a name, and please not one of the characters]
Cousin:Ukai,Keishin
Mother:(M/N)(L/N)
Father:(F/N)(L/N)
Brother:(B/N)(L/N)
Nicknames:(N/N)-chan/-chii/-san
Childhood friends: Daichi Sawamura and Koushi Sugawara.
Personality: Sweet,friendly,savage[sorry, I am a savage myself so yeah],(Your personality), scary when hungry.

History of Yourself:
You, Daichi and Koushi has been friends since you guys are 5 years old. You three are always playing volleyball because this is your favorite sports especially you because your grandfather[Couch Ukai but nit Keishin,its the old man] is always saying stuff about volleyball. You and your cousin Keishin doesnt always saw each other much because he is busy with school. Some years later and you are 13 years old. You, Daichi and Koushi become separated  because you moved houses. After some time later you became an expert at playing volleyball and joined the volleyball club for girls every year. When you are now in Kitagawa Daichii Junior High, You became a famous volleyball player and people called you The Empress and you are the captain of the girls volleyball club. You and a guy named Oikawa Toorū does not get along very much but you guys have to because you are both captains. Oikawa Toorū is a year older than you. One day at the Internationals of the girls volleyball, You are currently a 3rd year in Kitagawa Daichii and in the middle of the game, you disappeared.

Author's Note:
Hi guys, I have an important announcement to make. So for you guys, I am just gonna say that i will only update at weekends because i am a student and i will be super busy, especially if I am at a higher section. It is sooooo stressful at school so I am truelly sorry. Bye!!!
-SkyImagination36

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^NATSU HINATA IS SO SO CUTE!!!

NATSU HINATA IS SO SO CUTE!!!