Special Chapter

(Sorry😂I was trying to write something when The song im listening to turned into Free's ending song...So I made a one-shot!)

Ps. The things that are in this chapter isnt canon to the original story.

(You guys are lucky about me posting this today😂
I've wasted my time at school writing this, just saying)

Free! X Reader x Haikyuu(Karasuno)

||Y/n's PoV||

As I was helping Keishin with their shop, my phone started ringing. I looked at the name to see that my childhood friend, Daichi, is calling me.

Keishin looked at me, then the phone, then said "Yeah, go and answer your boyfriend" as he says that, I began blushing.

"H-HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I said, grabbing my phone then running outside the shop to answer the call.

"Hello?" -(Y/N)

"Hello, (Y/N)? Are you busy?" -Daichi

"Oh uh, Im helping keishin with the shop. Why? Is there something wrong?" -(Y/N) asked, worriedly.

"Oh no..Its just that we wanted to invite you to the beach. You know? It is hot outside.."

"Well, Im gonna go and ask Keishin If I can hang out with you guys. Im gonna text you if he agrees"

"Ok. We'll be awaiting your text. Bye!"

"Bye!"

After the conversation, I hang up and run towards keishin.

"Keishiiiiiinnn!!!!" I shouted.

"What is it brat? You're disturbing the costumers." Said Keishin, making me sweatdrop.

"Uh...there isnt any costumers..." I said, irritated.

"exactly" as he said that, he lighted up his cigarette. "Now what is it?"

"Well, Can I go to the beach with my frie--" "Sure" "WHAT!?" "I said sure."

With that, I hugged him so tight that he cant even breath. He tapped me in my shoulder to alert me he's gonna die so I immediately release him.

Then, I rush to my room to grab a bag and put the things I needed, like sunblock, a book, a sketchbook, pencil and eraser so I can draw, phone, and some stuff I needed.

I then grab my phone to text Daichi.

Yo! Keishin agreed!
Seen√

Great! We'll go and grab you. You should pack what you needed.
Seen√

Already done😂
Seen√

Wow. You really are excited huh...😅
Seen√

Hey! What if I am? Besides, its been awhile since I've come to the beach.
Seen√

Really? Well. Everyone is excited as well...Its very noisy in the van😂
Seen√

Van?
Seen√

Yeah. Tanaka's sister is with us. She's driving the van we rented.
Seen√

Oh, Text you later! They are having a fight and its getting crumpy in here.
Seen√

After that text, I walk to my wardrobe and grab a one-piece bikini. It is in a color of (F/C) and has some (2nd/F/C) (F/design). As I wore it, I have grab a white t-shirt and shorts that reaches my knees. I wore it to cover my bikini and after that, I heared Keishin's voice calling for me.