Special Chapter

A/N
(This isnt a part of the Story but I will add this because I just want to..And thank you for the people who is reading this crappy story of mine)

Sugawara Koushi x Reader one-shot
[Sweet Confession]

Your POV
Sigh...Ive been inlove with him but never been able to confess...I just can't have the guts to because if I confess...My Best friend (BFF/N) will hate me forever. We are childhood friends, yes, but We have the same crush...You are thinking who I am talking about? Well, I am talking about the one and only Sugawara Koushi. A grey headed boy with a sweet personality. Compared to him, I am just a quiet girl and I am not actually a sporty person like him.

I was just walking down the halls because It is currently almost time for gym class. While walking, I bump into someone, 'How clumsy can I get?' I thought to myself. I look at the person to see the one I bump into to see Sugawara. 'Speak of the devil.' I stand up immediatly and gave him a hand to stand up. When he dusted himself off and look at me, I blushed out of embarrasement and bow at a perfect 90° Angle. "I am so so sorry for bumping into you Sugawara- senpai! I didnt look at where i was going!" [You are a second year btw :3] I stand up straight and saw him scratching the back of his neck while an unnoticable blush on his cheeks but his ears are so red. [Someone is inlove~~~ ok I'll stop now.] "I-Its ok (L/N)-san. I am the one who should be sorry because I am the one who isnt looking." He said. I just look at him while blushing because I am thinking that he is 'cute'. I snapped out of it when I heared the bell ring. 'OH CRAP! GYM TIME!!!' I thought panicking, I look at Suga-senpai before saying " Suga- senpai I really need to go okie bye!!! " super fast and then make a run to the gym.

Sugawara's POV
'W-Well..t-thats an encounter...' I blushed. Why does (L/N)-san always doing this to me without even trying? Just looking at her makes my heart skip a beat. Her beautiful (H/C) hair that glows magically, her (E/C) shiny eyes that when I look at it, I always melts. 'Why cant you just confess Koushi? That would be easier!'  I thought to myself. 'But Daichi will be mad at me! He likes her too!' I felt like breaking. My friend...Likes my crush...How can I confess without breaking Daichi's Heart?...'I think he will understand...right? I will confess after school..yeah...' It is decided. I Will Confess After School.

[After School]

Sugawara's POV still
[In the gym where the volleyball practise is now over :3]

I am ready...I put my letter in (L/N)-san's locker...I wish she accepts my feelings..

"Sugawara, Are you ok? You look worried." Asked Daichi.

"O-Oh, I-I am fine D-Daichi. I am just thinking t-thats all." I told him. I dont wanna say that i will confess to (L/N)-san because he will get angry...

He look at me with suspision but he shrug it off.

Now, Lets go to the meeting place.

"I will go now! I have to meet with someone!" I said while going to the meeting place.

Daichi's POV

'Suga looks suspisious..I need to follow him to make sure he is alright and telling me the truth.' I thought. " everyone, I will go now!" I told every member. "Bye Captain!" they said, well except for tsukishima who dont give a thing. Now to follow Suga.

Your POV

Ugh...Atlast School is over. I walk to my locker and open it, to see a pink looking letter. 'What is it? A love letter? Pffft who will like a Potato like me?' I thought mentally laughing. [Sorry, Imma potato myself] I open th letter and read it.