Chapter 10

I was so suprice to hear that from the captain...I-I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS!

I DONT WANNA GET INVOLVED TO VOLLEYBALL ANYMORE! TH-THIS IS JUST SO I CAN CHEER MY KOUHAI!

"H-Hey now! I-I didnt--!" But I was cut off when the team all bowed to me, greeting me. "Welcome to the team, please take care of us!"

Well...I can...atleast try--

-Flashback-

Lights shining in my eyes, eyes looking deep into my soul...

It's your fault!

Your fault!

We lost because of you!!

Where are you when we needed you!?!!

Stupid player!

You arent even taking this seriously!

No...not this again...

YOU KILLED HER!!

--end falshback--

"NO!" I accidentally shouted outloud. The team looking bewildered, shock...

What the....

I touched my cheeks...

Im....crying?

I started grabbing my stuff and running out of the gym, mind blurry as I run towards where my home is.

What...is that?

I...I dont want to remember that again...those voices...

As I got to the shop, keishin so me and got concerned because of my puffy eyes.

I just mouthed him that Im fine and was now asking him for a Popsicle. I am nit going to just grab it for free so I grab my wallet....but a hand stopped me...

"Hey, Miss...You look quite upset. As a male, I would gladly pay for you! Please cheer up!" an unknown voice came from the male that has his hand over mine...

I look at the person to see a shorter male...shorter than Hinata...

I look at his features. Black hair with a small patch of blonde hair infront, and has amazingly cute, striking eyes. I just smiled at him and dismissed it.

"N-No. I dont wanna bother you!" I exclaimed

"But--!"

"No buts!"

"I'll pay for it, anyway!"

"I said--"

"Will you lovebirds shut the hell up!? It's gonna be free whether you like it or not, (Y/N)! Now shut up" Keishin shouted, angry at our bickering.

We just looked at him with apologetic eyes. Him giving me a free popsicle while the male pay for his.

As I was eating, I saw the male glancing at me...no wait..my uniform..

"Hey" He said, going towards me.

I just gave out a sound of curiousity.

"You go to Karasuno?" He asked. I was shocked that he knows Im from karasuno...wait, the uniform, duhhhh.

"Yeah...With the uniform and all" I exclaimed, quite awkwardly.

He put his hand infront of him, indicating a handshake.

"Well, My name is Aphmau-----

(Jk jk😂onward with the story. If you know who aph is, I applaud you. Also, I added that because I want everyone to be happy...well, I wish it made you a little happy...)