Chapter 7

I grumbled to myself as I was walking to the gym..Its the end of class and That burger sh*t said that tomorrow was the "game"...I wanna ask Tobio if it was true.

As I knocked on the door, someone opened it. A male. He has silver or white? Idk. But his hair color is cool. And he has brown eyes with a mole under his right eye(or is it left?).

"How may I hel--" As he was talking, he stop himself as he looked at me up and down (NOT LIKE THAT, YA PERVS). He looks at me with a shock expression, then HUG ME UNEXPECTADLY.

"(N/N)-chan..? I-Is that really you...?" He asked me, his voice slightly cracking in the process. "U-Uh...H-How do you know my nickname? And who are you?" I asked, confused as to why this male know me.

He froze and slowly let go of me, looking at me with his eyes slowly tearing up.

"Dont you remember me, (N/N)-chan...? I thought...but you said..." as he said that, he just cleared his throat again and gave me a fake smile.

"I-Im sorry..I-I might have m-mistaken you to somebody else...." He said. "So, what is your business with u--" he was cutted by a shout...

"OI! SUGAWARA! WHO IS THAT!? WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG" The voice then got louder and louder and then the one who owned the voice is now beside this...'Sugawara'...'Now that I think of it...That name sounds kinda familiar...'

The male that is now beside Sugawara is bold--I mean, had no hair...wait that sounded more rude...How do I THINK OF HOW HIS HAIR LOOK LIKE WITHOUT MAKING IT SOUND RUD--

"WAAAAAHHH!?! A GODESS!!" the male then bowed down like worshipping a spiritual being...wtf.

"T-Tanaka! Dont just do that to people you dont k-know!" Sugawara-san said, frantically.

"Ahhaahahahahahaha!" he paugh nervously. "sorry about that!" the boldy--ok I'll stop now. Tanaka-san said, appologetically.

I just wave my hands in a dismissal manner as I gave them both a nervous smile.

"So, as I was saying, what is you business with us...?" Asked Sugawara-san..

"Well, I was just looking for tobio-kun. Is he there?" I asked them.

"Tobio-kun...Oh! You mean kageyama, right? Well, he's inside, practising. Come in! You are more than welcome to go and talk to him!" Said Sugawara-san, grabbing my wrist and dragging me inside. Tanaka-san following us.

"Kageyama! Someone's looking for you!" called Sugawara--...Suga-san.

Kageyama looked to where we are to see Suga-san having my 'hand' in his, making him slightly jealous. Not that I saw it.

"What is it, suga-senpai?" He ask, trying to contain his jealousy.

"Well, This girl here is looking for you!" Suga-san said, giving a fake smile.

"Ah, (Y/N)-senpai. Is there anything you would need?" Kageyama said, painfully formal. As Suga-san heared my name, he flinched...

"Wait. SENPAI!?!?!" Questioned Tanaka-san. He seemed to be fairly suprised than Im no first year.

"Yup! My name is (L/N), (Y/N)! A second year!" I said enthusiastically.

Just then, a volleyball have hit the back of my head making me look at the direction with an angry look on my face.

"Who dare hit me with such filth" I said. I know, calling a volleyball 'filfth' is not in my vocabolary but Im MAD. It hurts😭😭.

"Its been years and that's how you greet an old friend?" Said the person who had attacked me.

(A/N:
Emergency message

I wont be posting on saturday and sunday because of so many requirements in school. I am sorry.)