Chapter 3 Part 3: Getting to know the freak duo

Your POV
When Kageyama felt better after the accident, We then get to the gym to see everyone Packing their thing. "Hey, Why ya all packing?" I ask. Everyone look at our direction then Daichi came walking towards us. "Well, we have to go to our classes now because its almost 8:00 am." He said. I look at Keishin to see him nodding at me, indirectly telling me that I should leave them now and come later for after school Practices. I look at Daichi and the team and said "Ok everyone, Go to your perspective classes. I will just go after school for your practises." I told them. After that, they all leave the gym with Keishin walking to the gate, gesturing me to come. Before i can come, A hand grab my wrist. I look at the person to sed Kageyama with Hinata by his side. They both look like they wanted to say something so I gestured them to tell me. "We just wanna ask you if you would like to come hang out with us after practice? We will treat you ofcourse!" Said Kageyama while blushing. Hinata just stand there nodding energeticly. I gave them a smile and saying an excited 'yes'. After that, they all run away going to their class while shouting 'YES!!!!'.
I just chuckled while going to Keishin.

"So what's up?" He asked. I just laugh saying that ' I have a date with two dorks ' and he just look at me dumbfounded.
"Date?" He aske me looking depressed...Wonder why..."Nah, they just wanna hang out after practice. Nothin biggy" I say to him....

Keishin's POV [mwahahahah]
Why is she choosing boys over her cousin???😭😭😭She should just study hard, not hanging out with boys!!! The only boy who can she hang out is Me , Uncle (F/N)[father's name] and (B/N)[Brother's name]!!
'Boy, why am I even thinking this? Dont tell me that I'M Jealous...Ugh...She is a FAMILY and She is so YOUNG! WHY????' I thought....'Stop it...Why does those two even wanting to hang out with her?...I am so speachless right now....'

--------------------
SORRY BUT THIS HAS TO STOP BECAUSE I NEED YOU GUYS TO TELL ME WHERE YOU GUYS[READERS] TO HANG OUT WITH THE DUO SO PLEASE, THE MOST LIKED PLACE WILL BE WHERE THEY WILL HANG OUT SO CHOOSE WISELY!!!
-SkyImagination36