Episode 5

I send thanks out to AmpossibleTimelady for getting my book out. This episode is in honor of her. Soon you will find out a second reason. This episode was requested by her very own Matt Smith...you'll love it Claira!!! (not really matt smith )

Lizzy: Hello and welcome back to the best show about friends. We are the only ones where you, yes you can be on the show. We finally got a message from someone who wants to be on the show!!! Please welcome, Matt and his girlfriend, Claira!!!!

Matt: Hello there. I am Matt and this is my beautiful girlfriend, Claira.

Claira: Oh Matt, don't flatter me.

Lizzy: So what are your hobbies?

Both: DOCTOR WHO

Lizzy: Noooooo!!! MORE WHOVIANS!!!!!!!

Claira: Don't worry we won't scare you :) (too much)

MattUm question. Do you have a guest today?

LizzyI thought you'd never ask. Please welcome our guest. He has been on the show, twice adding today, he shares names with the fella over here, MATT SMITH!!!!!!!!!

Matt: My wish twin is on the show oh my global monsters!!!!!

Matt Smith: Haha, Hello there. I am delighted to bring my ride in here if you please.

Lizzy: Why is that???

Matt Smith: Because last time I parked out front, some fangirl stole my tardis and changed her husband to David Tennant. I fixed it of course but still.

Set worker: *whistles in a suspicious tune* I think it's time for break...

Lizzy: OK we will be back after this.

.........................................................................................................................................................

During the break, Matt Smith and Matt from Wattpad get to know each other when, BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.........................................................................................................................................................

Lizzy: x_x ... ROSE!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE WORST SET WORKER EVER!!!!!!!! FIRST YOU STEAL THE TARDIS, THEN YOU CHANGE YOUR HUSBAND, AND NOW YOU DRIVE THE TARDIS THROUGH MY SET, YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!

Matt's: POWER TO THE MATT'S!!!

Claira: -_- I... am.... just YEAH

Matt: What's wrong Claira? You seem to have WHO FEVER!!!!

Matt Smith: *-*  I am so ...... IN LOVE WITH MY WORLD TWIN

Lizzy: Matt's... shall we?

Wattpad Matt: Lizzy... does Matt Smith know?

Lizzy: You wanted to do it on the show... I had to... I knew that you needed this

Wattpad Matt: Its the first step :)

Matt Smith: Shall we enter the tardis?

Claira: :0... XD MATT... U RATT!!!!

Wattpad Matt: Hey I had no ..... clue we were doing this before brake haha ya....

................................................................................….......................................................................

On the tardis there is all that you could imagine... with a little more. It had everything Claira likes. She got, how can we say.... anxious.

Lizzy: And we are back with one veeeeeerrrryyyy important thing.

Matt Smith: Claira my dear you are wonderful and full of surprises. And you have a great man.

Rose (former set worker with a southern accent) : You darn is cute

Lizzy: Go for it Matt

Matt from Wattpad: Claira. I want to marry you... now isn't the right time though. Will you accept this ring, I promise that when we are ready, we will get married. All you have to do is accept the ring.

Claira: Yes. I can't believe this Matt <3 THANK YOU MATT SMITH... I hate you for regenerating on me

Matt Smith: AFTER EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE.. UUUUGGGGHHHH

Lizzy: And there you go folks... see you next week on Friends the Talk Show

READ CAREFULLY

IF YOU READ THIS STORY AND LIKE IT, YOU CAN BE IN IT!!!!!

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE DOCTOR WHO

IT CAN BE ANY CELEBRITY, IF I HAVE TO I WILL REASEARCH

JUST EMAIL ME izzimb@cox.net...

THIS IS NOT FAKE