One Direction!

I danced around my room to One Direction. My favorite band! I sang along to there song. I jumped on my bed probaly waking up our downstair neighbors.

It was 9:00 in the morning. I danced around as usually. The music was booming loud as I danced. I heard moaning and banging from below. I didn't care! I have lots of energy and no one can stop me from dancing and singing to One Direction. I loved One Direction so much. I there #1 fan! I have a crush on all of them! I would never ever be able to pick who was the cutest. They all had pretty smiles, pretty hair and most of all the most prettiest voices I have ever heard! I would usually cry when they got a girlfriend and I would jump up and down when they break up hoping one day I'll have a chance to date one of them! My younger sister Leah, walked into my room rubbing her eyes and shouting over the music!

"Turn it off! I'm trying to sleep," she said yawning. I could barely hear but I just shook my head no! She screamed loudly at me then relized who was playing! She smiled and danced with me! I didn't like it when she danced with me! She had the most terriblest moves ever. But, then again she was only 7 years old and not having dance lessons. We danced together until Leah's side hurt. She left the room as I kept dancing. You could hear her loud cries down the hallway. Even over the loud, beautiful music. My mom finally came in tired and moody.

"We have neighbors! Turn the music down or turn it off," she said rubbing her eyes the way Leah did. I frowned at the sentence. I told my mom I would but really I barely turned it down. It still bounced off my walls. It still came out of my mouth and out of the old boombox. I danced until my side hurt. I walked down to my kitchen for some breakfast and to find chocolate chip pancakes at my seat. Only my dad made chocolate chip pancakes! My dad hasn't been home for 9 months! He's finally home! He has been serving in Iraq! I looked in the kitchen and there he was with Leah, my other sister Rachel and my brother Kyle. They were laughing and dumping chocolate chips all over the place.

"Daddy!" I screamed hugging him around the waist tightly. I could never let go! He was my hero and I missed him for 9 whole long months!

"There is my princess." He as been calling me that forever, ever since I was born! I always laughed at that. And I also enjoyed it even though I was in 9th Grade! "I have good news!" He said. I loved it when he had good news! My heart raced, wanting to know what he was going to tell me. "I got tickets to ONE DIRECTION!" He pulled out 8 white and pink tickets that he pulled out of his pocket. I grabbed them out of his hands with my jaw all the way down! I have been dreaming to get concert tickets forever. We could never afford 6 tickets for a concert!

"Where did you get these at?" I asked hugging my sweet missed father!

"There was a contest in London that I entered!" I smiled and yelled. But why was there 8 tickets? There is only six of us. I looked at the date on the tickets. October 30th 2012! That was almost 7 months away! I couldn't wait that long!

"Why is there 8 tickets," I finally asked.

"You can bring two friends!" I screamed so loud, I porbaly woke up the whole building! Me and my friends Kasey and Olivia been dreaming to go a concert together forever, ever since we knew who One Direction were! I hugged my father again and ran up to my room for my cell phone! "Hurry up before your pancakes get cold!" He screamed down the hall! I rushed into my room almost tripping over Kyle's toys. Why were they in here? I picked up my phone almost dropping it! I called Olivia and screamed into it!

"What! What's up," she said in pain! I breathed so hard I could barely breathe!

"I-I got-ot tickets to ONE DIRECTION!" Olivia screamed!

"You're so lucky," she said in her jealous voice!

"You're so lucky, too! You're coming with me!" I heard her scream. She broke my ear drums like I porbaly broke hers! "Its me, you, my family and Kasey!" We screamed together. I could hear Olivia's mother in the background screaming at Olivia to be quiet! "I'm going to hang up and call Kasey!" She said OK as I hung up! I dialed Kasey's number. I didn't wait for Kasey to say hello to me I just shouted it!

"Wait, wait! What?" She asked me. "I can't understand you!"

"You get to come to a One Direction concert with me!" Kasey screamed so loudly she broke my other eardrum, maybe!

"When? When?" She begged!

"October 30th!" She screamed then stopped!

"That's a long way to go!" She said angirly.

"Yeah! I know! I can't wait either." I was all happy but she wasn't! "What's wrong!"

"Nothing. Got to go! Bye." She hung up before I could say goodbye to her. Something was up! Could she not go? Is that too far away? Of course it is! Well, I want to know what is wrong with her! Right now I couldn't think of Kasey's sadness! I was too happy that I was going to a One Direction concert with my buds or at least one of my buds!

I ran downstairs to the kitchen table finding my plate was gone! The table was cleared. I heard laughing from my siblings. They were in the family room together laughing at one of my favorite movies of all time.

"Where is my pancakes?" I asked rubbing the back of my rat nest hair.

"In the freezer, babe," my dad said smiling. He laughed after the sentence. I sighed and went to the kitchen. I opened the freezer. My pancakes were frozen and the melted chocolate was frozen. I sat at the table alone eating and thinking about One Direction. I quickly ended up changing my thoughts to Kasey and her sad voice on the phone. I wanted to know what was going on. I decided to go over there after I get dressed and do my hair and all that I do in the morning.

I quickly finished my breakfast and to my room to get dressed. I put on my 1D shirt and my skinny jeans. I put on my running sneakers. I combed my hair and put it in a nice braid. I put hairspray in my hair to make sure it stayed in place. I placed some mascara on my eyelashes and headed to the elevator.

"I'm going to Kasey's," I shouted! I heard a quiet OK then some laughing. I walked to the corner of our street in the big city and whistled for a taxi. On the top the taxi had One Direction on top. I smiled at it and got into the bag. I told the taxi where to go and he drove me there like that. I payed him all I had which luckily was enough. The taxi parked in front of her building. I ran to teh elevator inside.

Finally, I reached her door as I knocked quietly on her door. Kasey's mother came to the door. You could see her eye through there fancy peephole.

"It's Daphne!" She screamed. I heard a faint uh-oh and a door slammed. Kasey's mother opened the door and invited me in. Kasey came to the door greeting me in a weird way.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" she asked as her mother walked away.

"Nothing! Just wanted to hang out with my bud!"

"Right! Here let me take your coat! Take off your sh- She stared at my shirt!

"You like it?" I asked looking down at it again.

"Yeah!" She shook her head. "Take off your shoes, place them, ummm, there." She pointed to a large mat by the fireplace. There were a couple shoes by there. I placed them there. Then, I followed Kasey around her apartment.

"KASEY! Are you coming back!" said a voice. I smiled.

"Who was that?"

"No, I can't play with you again Bryan!" She screamed.

"Play? What?"

"You know Bryan. Get out of my room and go somewhere different," she said sounding suspicious. The voice came from a british man and also coming from a computer. I heard a computer sound, then Kasey smiled. "Watcha wanna do?"

"I don't know," I said looking around her living room. "Listen to 1D?" She shook her head and sat on the bright blue couch and twittled her thumbs around. I looked down at my shirt and the nerves to say, "What's wrong?" I asked her touching her knee.

"What's wrong. Nothing!" I looked at her.

"Really?" I said taking my hand away from her knee.

"Yeah!"

"Who was that in your room?"

"Bryan! Remember?"

"it had a british voice," I explained.