Chapter 10:

I examined the halls for Zayn. Then, I looked closely at the man. I saw Zayn's eyes underneath the glasses.

"Your Zayn!" I say. 'Zayn' told me to get inside. When we got inside he shut the door and took off his sunglasses. I screeched. "Sorry!"

"She's really excited." Kasey said.

"I can see that," Zayn said hugging Kasey. My smile was bigger.

"You're dating Zayn Mailk!" I say happily. She nods her head. Liam gets up and leaves the room and comes back with a bottle of water.

"I'm so glad to see you again," Liam said.

"Again?" I ask.

"Don't you remember the movie theater?" Niall asked.

"She had amnesia! She remembers a lot of stuff but the time that we met at the theater. The boys noddded.

"I have a lot of questions!" I say taking a seat.

"Hit us!" Lewie says dreamily,

"When I called you, Kasey, about the concert in October you were happy but when I told you the date you weren't happy?" I say wanting to know right away.

"Since I was dating Zayn, I haven't seen him in a while. So when you told me about the concert I was excited because I would be able to see him, but the date was to far away!" Kasey told me.

"But when I went to you house a little later you told me your brother was in your room? Were you face timing Zayn?" Kasey nodded a yes.

"That is all true!" Zayn says.

"What was with Gianna, Liam?" I ask laughing.

"She's crazy! She says we are dating but we aren't. So everytime she sees me she claws her big really big nails in my face. That's why I have these scratches."

"Why were you late for the stage?" I ask.

"Because she was clawing my face like crazy!" Liam said.

"Ow!" I say looking away.

"She got arrested," Louis said.

"Good! She is crazy!" Kasey said. I agree.

"Kasey?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"Because if I told you you would not stop bothering me. You would keep asking me, 'Can I meet him' over and over again. I didn't trust you!" Kasey said.

"Oh, thanks for telling me the truth!" I say standing up. Louis is looking at me with a strange smile. I smile back. Niall throws me some water and I chug it down like a man. "That was a fun concert," I finally end up saying.

:Thank you," the boys say. I laugh. Zayn sits and Kasey sits on his lap.

"Daphne loves you guys. She has pjs of you her bed is of you and her shirts. She has posters everywhere!" Kasey explains to them. Now I am embaressed.

"I think shes our number one fan," Harry admits.

"Yup!" Niall agrees.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I know my friend is dating one of the bys. I'm meeting them, the boys agree I'm there number one fan. I'm just faint. And that I do. I fall out of my seat and to the floor. Screaming goes through out the room.

I awake with an ice pack on my face. I'm on a table still in there dressing room. My eyes are fluttering.

"Are you ok?" Kasey asks stroking my hair.

"Yeah! I was just so excited!" I say laughing a little.

"I'm glad you are ok!" Louis and Harry say. Louis smiles at me like he likes me. I smile back. I close my eyes for a little bit but I'm awoken by the bys vocal training. They don't know I'm awake. I smile at them practicing. Then, I clap. They jump and smile at me.

"That was good!" I say!

"How long have you been watching us?" Harry asks.

"10- 15 minutes!" I tell them. Kasey laughs and walks over to me.

"Stalker!" She says. I bite her fingers and she sits back down on a chair. The boys keep practicing then someone comes in to tell the boys that it is time to meet some more girls. The boys aren't thrilled.

"Good luck!" I tell them.

"yeah whatever!" Harry says shutting the door on Louis's face.

"Hey Harry! Can you wait!" Louis yells.

"No!" Harry calls back. Louis laughs and lets his pigeon go!

"Goodbye pigeon!" Louis says. I snort then I'm embaressed. Now in the room is me and Kasey.

"You are lucky!" I say sitting up on the table.

"Thank you!" Kasey says.

"How long have you been dating him?" I ask jumping down.

"10 months before you told me about the October concert." I sit on a chair across from her and smile. I hold her hands.

"You and Zayn will be a good couple. You will have beautiful kids!" I explain laughing. Kasey is laughing but not as much as me.

"Thank you!" Kasey says. "I know Louis likes you!"

"What?" My jaw drops.

"When you fainted he told me! He said you were cute and he would love to hang with you all day long!" Kasey explains. I smile then squeak like a large mouse."I'll ask him to ask you out!"

"Can you?"

"Yes I will. Once they are done signing autographs.

4 hours pass and the boys come back. Liam has more scratches.

"Liam? Gianna," Kasey asks. He nods and sits down. "Louis? Can I talk to you out in the hall?"

"Sure!" They exit to the hall. I hear mumbling. They come back in and Louis pulls me out to the hallway. I smile. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I smile bigger and nod my head yes.

I am officaly the luckiest girl on the planet. I am One Direction's biggest fan, I met them, and I am dating one of them now. No one can find out except for family. Other girls will hate me because I took there man but I don't care.

Louis takes my hand and escourts me back into the room. I'm smiling at Kasey and mouth her a thank you and she nods back. Kasey kisses Zayn on the cheek. They talk for a while until our cab driver tells us we must go back to the hotel. I wave goodbye to them and we go on out way.

Once we are in the cab I start talking like crazy!

"OMG!" I yell. "I'm dating Lewie!" I scream!

"You are! Maybe we can go on a double date, one day when they aren't on tour!" I nod at that idea.

We are finally at the hotel and we just go to sleep. It's like 4:00 in the morning and we are exhausted. I dream of One Direction and Louis. Sometimes when Kasey was awake she caught me crying. Once she caught me sleep singing which made me crack up the next morning.

A week past in LA and we were to go home. When we got home the first to say when I walked through the doors is that.

"I'm dating Louis from One DIrection!"