Chapter 9:

I wake up from my nap. The pilot says something but I don't understand it.

"What did the pilot say?" I ask with a big yawn.

"We will be arriving in 30 minutes." I smile and rub my eyes.

"Watcha doing?" I ask looking out the window. All I see was mountains and clouds.

"Reading a One Direction magazine!" She says flipping pages.

"Cool!" I say. I feel us start to go down a little. "I wonder what its like to be at a concert."

"You never been to a concert?" She asked.

"Nope! My parents could never afford it!"

"Ooh! That's ashamed." I nod.

10 minutes later we are on the ground and I am screaming with joy! We get off the plane. I feel the warm air on my skin. The wind blows, blowing my hair. There is a sign that says our names on it. We go with the sign and we get put in another limo. This time the limo only has seats and that is it. It takes an hour to get to our hotel. Our hotel is nice. We unpack and then go outside to find a cab waiting for us. We get in and it takes us to the Nokia Theater is LA.

"We are almost there!" I scream.

"I know right!" Kasey said. We looked out the window. We saw lots of mountains and signs. Arrows pointing all over.

The car parks and we are screaming our lungs off. We get out of the car and run toward the door. But we find a line. We get at the back of the line. The line isn't moving. Girls are on there tippy toes looking for there tour bus. Girls are shouting.

"Ma'am! You can't go in there!" says a police officer. I hear rustling and shouting.

"I need to see him! I need to see Liam! I need to! Let me go!" It sounds like a voice I know. I look over to find Gianna squirming around in the police officers arm. "Let go! Liam! Liam! Liam! I need you Liam! I need Liam! Liam! Help me Liam! Liam!" She is now crying.

"No! No Liam!" the police officer shouts. She falls to the ground on her knees. She covers her eyes and falls face flat on the dirt bawling her heart out.

"I need him!" she cried. "I need him." She trailed off. "Liam!" Some more police officers showed up and carried her away probaly to the police car. The line moved a smidge. Some girls screamed and waved there tickets in the air.

"Its getting closer!" I scream.

"Yup!"

"Liam!" Gianna says running up to the front again. "Liam! Baby there you are!"

"Stop Liam fan! Stop!" The police officer drags Gianna off again. The line moves a couple more times and we are almost at the front.

"Here we go!" Kasey says.

"Yeah!" My hand extends to give the man the tickets. He scans it and shakes his head.

"Sorry! Can't accept these tickets. They expired 6 months ago. Please exit this way!" Tears rolled down my face. Kasey's beautiful smile faded.

"Come on Daphne, lets go." Kasey eyes me. I know she has a plan.

Once we are out of line we pretend to go back to the cab. Once we get to the cab Kasey dials something on her phone.

"Hey babe! Can you let us in from the back! Great! Thanks babe! See you soon." She hung up and led me to the back. "We will so be able to see the concert." The back door opens. A man stands there. He has sunglasses on and he is wearing a dark gray boy robe. Kasey kisses his him on the cheek and we head in. She leads me to some stairs which leads us to the crowd. Our seats our in the front.