Chapter 5:

I jumped up and down to One Direction. The crowd screaming. The music blasting everyone's ears but everyone enjoy's it. My hand reaches up onto stage hoping One Direction will touch it. My hand cold from the stage wind. One Direction passing by touching me hand. I'm screaming and kissing my hand. My hand reached for the stage again hoping for another One Direction to touch my hand. Harry grabbing my hand bringing me up onto stage. Me jumping up and down. Them touching my face. Them, bringing me closer to them. I'm enjoying this concert. My lips meeting Harry's lips. They are soft and warm.

Harry passes me on to Louis. My lips meet his as well. They are soft, too. I'm passed on to Zayn kissing him, too. I also kiss Niall and Liam. I feel a light push on my hip while of kissing Liam. Kasey stands there angry then ever. I push her back feeling hands on my waist from behind. Harry is pulling me back. I try pulling Kasey's hair but I end up tugging Niall's hair. I'm finally free for Harry. I ram myself into Kasey knocking her down. The crowd is still screaming with joy. Kasey gets back up and she pushes me back knocking me almost off the stage. Zayn tries to calm us down but we don't bother to listen to him. I punch Kasey in the face. Kasey bleeding from her nose punches me back.

I sit up in the hospital bed panting. I'm sweating like crazy. My face hurts. I touch my nose to feel if there is any blood dripping out. It was only a dream. I feel my forehead and it is burning hot. I lay back down and look out the window. The sun is rising. The sky is orange. The bird's are flying around singing songs. I wipe off the sweat from my face and arms. I can't fall back asleep.

"Knock, Knock!" says someone. I look over at the door to see some stranger standing there. She is tall with short red hair. "How are you feeling Daphne?" she asked.

"I'm doing fine. Who are you again?" I ask sitting up.

"I'm Kasey! Pleasure to meet you," she said extended her hand. I high five her hand and she laughs.

"Hi Kasey!" I smile. "How are you?"

"Oh, I'm greater than ever! I have a new boyfriend!" I put a confused face on. "Oh, a boyfriend is a boy that you date."

"Oh. I think I remember that! Who is it?"

"His name is Zayn Malik."

"Oh! He seems like a nice guy," I say. She laughs and hands me something. I unwrap it finding a cook book. I am so confused. "Thank you."

"I know you like to cook," she said.

"I do?"

"Yes! You made me yummy brownies before!"

"I knew you?"

"Oh yes! We were best friends! I would love for you to make brownies for me again when you get out of the hospital!" She was talking funny.

"Ok! I would love to make brownies for you!"

"Awesome! You mae them so fudgey. They are just deliciuos!" I smile. She sits down next to me giving me a flower. It smells sweet.

"Thanks for coming!" I say hugging her. Even though I don't know her she seems so sweet. We stop hugging she gives me a pat on the shoulder. I smile. The nurse comes in with her notebook again. She places it down in the same stop as she did yesterday when we found out that I had..... that disorder! She types something up on the computer.

"You will be able to go home tomorrow," she says. "I will give your dad these pills. Every night you will take these pills. Hopefully they will work and your memory will come back!" She walks back out of the room with her notebook. I wonder what was in that notebook!

"Yeah! You're getting out of the hospital! Yow could now make me brownies!"

"I know right!" I was happy to get out of this place. I wanted to see where I lived. I wanted to see this place my siblings are always talking about.