Chapter 6:

When I am inside my home there is a banner hanging from the celing. It says 'Welcome Home Daphne'  I smile at the banner. Balloons and streamers hang everywhere. Pink and purple balloons, blue and red. It is beautiful. The house is also filled with daisy's.

"Thank you, you guys!" I say hugging each one. This was very sweet.

"Let me give you the tour!" shouts Rachel!

"NO! Me!" Leah shouts back!

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"BOTH OF YOU!" yelled my father! I giggled a little bit. Leah and Rachel started there tour.

They showed me the living room which had light blue walls and a blue couch with a zebra mat and a brown coffee table. The kitchen is a light green with a black and white table. The cabinets are black. My room is purple with One Direction posters all over. In my mind I decide to take them down because I don't know them that well anymore!

"So? What do you think?" Rachel and Leah ask at the same time.

"It is a beautiful house," I say.

"It is!" Rachel says. Rachel, Leah and I race back down the cocoa brown steps. I almost slip on my way down! Luckily, I didn't! We sat on the couch and Leah turned on a T.V show. I think the name is Dora, which is a stupid show!

"Hahahaha!" giggled Leah to evey word Dora said.

"Who wants hot chocolate?" yells my father from the kitchen.

"ME!" Kyle, Leah and Rachel yell.

"What is hot chocolate?" I ask.

"Its a chocolate beverage. It is very hot. You can also put marshmellows in it!" cheers Leah. My father hands me a cup and it is burning. I take a sip. My tounge is melting but it still taste good. Leah quickly places in some marshmellows for me and pours in some milk to keep it cool. We sat on the couch watching the stupid show.

The couch is soft. There are some puke stains and what is that? Ewe! Blood. I move slightly away noticing that its me bleeding. I feel around my face looking for the blood. I feel the back of my head. Gushing blood. I quickly snatched some tissues and quickly placed it behind my head. I take it off to find the whole tissue red. I start feeling a little light headed. Leah starts screaming and yelling so loud I fall down. My dad rushes in and picks me up and rushes me out the door leaving the door open. I start to doze off. My head bleeding. My dad's hands getting redder then ever. My father's new blue shirt is soaking blood and then I awake.

I feel the back of my head to check for blood. Leah is still laughing to Dora. My dad is making something and Kyle and Rachel are playing checkers. I am taking up the whole couch. There is a brown soft, really soft, blanket on me and my pillow is a brown pillow with flowers all over. I rub my eyes to find a tray standing next to me with food on it. Chicken Casserole, I think its called. I take the silver fork and taste it. It is delightful and I take a couple more bites. I finish it up before another cup of hot chocolate arrives.

"Wow! You must of liked it!" says my father. I nod my head and take a small sip of the delicious cup of hot chocolate. The marshmellows already melted leaving stains in the cup. Once again the hot chocolate is delicious. The phone rings and Kyle rushes to pick it up. I hear mumbling in the background. Kyle smiles and hangs up and gallops over to my father.

"She is coming home!" screamed Kyle. I think he is referring to my mother. My father drops a spoon onto the floor and rushes out the door.

"Daphne! You're incharge." He grabs his jacket and picks up his shoes and runs out the door barefoot.