Jetfire

Smithsonian Air and Space Museum parking lot, Washington DC
2009

After getting rid of the headache and being filled in on the plan, they were off and got to their destination in a relative small amount of time. Now, they were parked, Simmons looking at the building with his binoculars.

"Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Land of dreams in there. All I ever wanted to be was an astronaut." Simmons stated before putting his binoculars down and changing his pants, which Matsuri looked away. Simmons grabbed a taser. "Okay. Now, let's get this show on the road."

"Wow, wow, No, listen, I can't do this." Leo stated as he stared at the taser before looking at Simmons. "I'm not some alien bounty hunter, guys. I'm not gonna do this. Guards have guns. I don't want to die."

"Kid, kid, kid." Simmons chest bumped Leo until he pinned the younger against Skids. "You compromise this mission, you are dead to me. Now, look into my eyes and tighten up that sphincter."

Matsuri rolled her eyes before heading inside ahead of the four. She waited until it was close to closing time and managed to hide in a jet without anyone seeing her.

"Matsuri, all clear!" she heard Sam call after a few moments. She climbed down from her hiding spot and bolted over to the others.

"We just downed five guards. Five guards." Simmons told us. "Get your stuff and get out of here."

"Give me a second here." Sam mumbled as he looked through his bag.

"I got to get the tracker, all right."

"Be good." Mikaela warned the small decepticon as she opened the lid to the metal box.

"I'm claustrophobic." grunted Wheelie.

The group began to walk around, trying to find this seeker until they came across a blackbird. The sliver that Sam had in a pair of tweezers went flying and into the jet, causing a pulse of light to go through it.

"Oh shit, it's a decepticon!" shouted Mikaela once she got close enough to the front landing wheel.

"Behind the MiG!" Simmons ordered and the other followed just as the jet started to transform.

"What sort of hideous mausoleum is this?" Matsuri heard the newly transformed con question as she and the others hid. "Answer me, pawns and knaves!"

He hit a old, yellow plane away. "Show yourselves or suffer my infinite wrath!"

The humans slowly moved into the con's line of sight. "You little spinal-cord-based organisms- Bugger it!" he snarled as a black object hit him in the face, snapped and rolled away.

"Behold! The eternal glory of Jetfire! Prepare for remote systems override!"

"I tell ya, this guy did not age well." Wheelie piped up.

"I don't think he's gonna hurt us." Mikaela mumbled as they watched the old con walked over to the bay doors.

"I command these doors to open." He pointed his wrist weapon at the door. "Fire! I sead, Fire!" He hit the door but the missile went the opposite way, hitting something in the museum. "Bollocks. Damn these worthless parts."

"Wait a second!" called Sam as he they went after Jetfire after the mech forced the doors to open and walked outside.

"Itchy, wretched rust in my arse!" Jetfire huffed as he walked into the field.

"The museum is going to be very angry. Very angry." Simmons looked back at the now doorless bay entrance. "We gotta catch that plane."

"Right. I'm on a mission."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!"

"Jetfire!" shouted Sam, which got the mech's attention.

"What do you want?" Jetfire growled.

"Look, we just want to talk!"

"I have no time to talk. I'm on a mission. I'm a mercenary doom bringer. What planet am I on?"

"Earth."

Earth?" Jetfire's face showed slight disgust. "Terrible name for a planet. Might as call it "dirt". Planet "Dirt". Tell me, is that robot civil war still going on? Who's winning?"

"The decepticons."

The mech spat somewhere beside him. "Well, I changed sides to the autobots."

"What do you mean, changed sides?"

"It's a choice. It's an intensely personal decision. So much negativity. Who wants to live a life filled with hate?"

"You mean you don't have to work for those miserable, freaking decepticons?" questioned Wheelie.

"If the decepticons had their way,, They'd destroy the whole universe."

"I'm changing sides." Wheelie went to Mikaela's leg, grabbing a hold of it. "I'm changing sides, too, warrior goddess. Who's your little autobot?"

"You're cute." smiled Mikaela.

Matsuri stared in disbelief as Wheele proceeded to start humping Mikaela's leg. She turned away, facepalming and ignored him.

"What were you saying?" Sam asked after a moment.

"I told you my name was Jetfire, so stop judging me!" Jetfire snarled as he slammed his cane down near them.

"Somebody shit the bed this morning." muttered Wheelie.

"I have issues of my own, and it started with my carrier! My ancestors have been here for centuries. My sire, he was a wheel, the first wheel. Do you know what he transformed into?"

"No!" answered Simmons.

"Nothing! But he did so with honor, dignity, damn it!" Something that sounded like a fart made him pause and a parachute came out of his ass, sending him backwards and on his back. "Bollocks. My boosters are fried."

The humans ran over as Jetfire began to stand up and Sam spoke. "I think we can help each other. You know things I don't know. I know things you don't know, I do."

"I don't think he knows anything." Leo stated, making Sam look at him. "Honestly, I don't."

Sam rolled his eyes before managing to grab a long knife and started to carve the symbols into the ground with everyone watching. Once he was done, he stuck the knife into the ground before standing and looking up at Jetfire. "I could do this all day. It comes in waves, these vivid symbols. They're symbols, but they're in my mind. You see, all this is in my mind and Megatron wants what's in my mind. Him and someone called the Fallen."

"The Fallen? I know him." Jetfire told them as the three autobots rolled up to them. "He left me here to rust. The original decepticon. He's terrible to work for. It's always apocalypse, chaos, crisis. These transcriptions, they were part of my mission, the Fallen's search. I remember no, for the Dagger's Tip, and the key!"

"Wait, Slow down. The Dagger's Tip? The key? What are you talking about?"

"No time to explain. Hold on everybody!" He stood over the humans as energy began to swirl around them. "Stay still or you'll die!"

In a blink of the eye, they were gone, the only trace that they had been there was the symbols carved into the ground and the damaged jets and planes.