"Become a villain again!"

Back to the present...

After Leo went inside to to show our cousins where they'd be sleeping, I decided to see what my father and uncle were up to. 

With a special code, I slid down a hidden tree slide into my father's hideout. Just as I expected, they were trying on the black and white body suits. 

"I thought you said those suits were off-limits." At my voice, uncle jumped but dad didn't even flinch. 

"I just said that so you and Leo wouldn't try them on." I quirked an eyebrow. 

"Why would I wanna try your dusty things when I have one of my own? Besides, Leo hasn't even robbed his first bank yet." Dad rolled his eyes. "I really wish I didn't give you the hideout code." To that I just smiled.

"Wait...your kids are criminals too?" Uncle asked. "Only Duchess," Dad replied, "Leo still has a few years to go before he gets his suit."

"How old is Leo?" "Twelve." Uncle looked at me. "And how old are you?" I thought about it. "Eighteen?" "You don't know how old you are?" I shrugged. "Ehh, I'm a young soul." 

"What's your costume look like?" Dad's face lit up. 

"I'm so glad you asked!" He pressed a button on his control panel and two large glass cylinder cases rose up from the floor. One of them was a male mannequin wearing a dark blue, sparkle covered body suit. 

The other was a female mannequin wearing a dark pink cat suit with two large oval holes on the upper and lower parts of the arms and legs, hems at the neck, wrist, and ankles, and a not too large circle below the collarbone which was guaranteed to display some cleavage.

"The pink one's Duchess'. What do you think?" 

For a long moment, my uncle just stared, biting his lower lip to hid a smile. With my face in my hands, I refused to look up, cheeks burning with embarrassment. 

"That's your crime suit?" He finally said. "How often do you wear it?" Ever so slowly, I raised my head. 

"Once. Then I vowed never to wear it again." Dad rolled his eyes. 

"Come on, did the robbery turn out that bad?" "Yes!" I screamed. "The Police took one look at me and dropped their guns. Even the more experienced officers couldn't help staring, and those guys are at least 20 years older then me, at least! It was disgusting!" 

The two men stared at me for a moment before doubling over with laughter. With an annoyed sigh, I pinched the bridge of my nose. 

"Yep, they're definitely brothers." I whispered under my breath.