16 - Forgivness

It's been 6  hours since I've gone rogue. Thankfully I haven't hurt anyone. It was like I was waiting on something. Watching the town burn below me, the prophecy slowly came true before my eyes. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw the ground break in two and out came Herobrine and all the monsters of the undead. My life was breaking before my eyes, there was nothing I could do about it. "Sky!" I screamed out, voice weak, hoarse. I felt dead on the inside. The Sky village was in fires and crumbling down, villagers running away in fear. The team fending off the monsters and helping people escape. I should be down there, helping them. Why am I stuck up here? "n-Notch" I begged "Forgiveness, please... I need your help." Lightning stuck where Enderlox was flying high, Enderlox jerked backward looking down. There, appeared Notch. I smiled. "thank you" I mumbled, as if Notch could hear me he nodded up. Enderlox flew down at full speed to attack Notch. With a simple flick of his wrist, Enderlox was thrown to the side, I groaned, as much as Enderlox gets hurt I feel it too. I saw Sky, looking at me with disappointment when I couldn't control this and he first broke out. I thought he understood.... I guess not. Sweating dripping down my forehead I shakily stood up "I will not give in that easily.. if I cant regain control, I will just die." I muttered. I knew Notch would take mercy on me, seeing me as the little boy he made. That's why I took two steps in the other direction towards Sky. I knew he would end me, he knew what had to be done. "Sky, save this city, lost prince" the words came out of Enderlox's mouth weakly. I was gaining a little bit of control. After the year we had spent together, Sky understood this phrase. He nodded slowly, only five or so steps in front of me, for the first time I saw his eyes. He lowered his sunglasses tossing them to the side. A dull glow shined into the dark night like a beacon. Enderlox quickly regains control, flying me up into the sky and towards the castle. I rested on the roof, checking out my deep gashes and letting them heal while I watched the fight. I saw Herobrine strolling through the village like he owned it, which if he won this war he would. But with Notch here, I hoped he was sent back to Hell. 

Enderlox caught the arrows people shot up towards us easily and snapped them in half. I was fighting with everything in me to regain control and let the people kill me but Enderlox was growing stronger as Herobrine came closer to the palace. Herobrine made way to the castle doors and with a flick of the wrist, the doors swung open I flew down in behind him and closed the doors. The King's throne was empty but the room wasn't. Someone was here and warned the king so he could escape. Before I shut the doors, I saw Sky's glasses out of the corner of my eyes. I couldn't smell Sky or Notch of any of my other friends. I just hoped they were okay. I let out a weak scream as I was tackled and thrown down to the floor, a cold metal surface pressed to my throat. Turned my head I saw the dim glow of yellow eyes. The lost prince, son of herobrine, Sky.  "WE fear what we don't see. There is no heir to the missing king. Magic is lost, is there hope left. Two-faced nears death. Left alone he proves them wrong. To be calm he listens to a song. One thing left, he wants to find the rest. Enough said all he wants is the best." I chocked on my words. "sky, you are the lost prince, kill me. Save this town." He stopped. "No. Only that awful beast inside you will die today, stay strong Ty. I will save you." He muttered some words I couldn't understand before a fire was set to my throat and I passed out from the heat. 

I woke up laying on the floor of the palace. Herobrine sitting on the throne awaiting my awakening. "Son! You're up, good! We have things to do, places to conquer and people to destroy!" I noticed Enderlox was gone, I felt the headphones on my head, did Herobrine not know that it caused his beloved Enderlox to be locked away? "I rather not. I still hurt from earlier." I muttered, holding my head. Herobrine laughed. "Cheer up son, we have to make out presence known, there will be time for sleeping later. I groaned. "Fine. Make this quick" Herobrine's eyes smirked. "Of course, let's get going." I looked around the empty castle, it reeked of blood, where were my friends... I had to find them- and Notch. I had to fix this. 

I stayed in Enderlox's form, pretending to be him and using his abilities to learn more information about my friends and Notch. In the past week, I learned that Notch escaped with some villagers and Herobrine had mobs hunting him down. Sky was missing, not even Herobrine knew where he was. He thought he was dead but I knew Sky better, he was waiting. Mitch and Jerome were in the dungeons with Ian. Quentin was a slave in the town hospital and Seto... Seto like Sky was reported missing. I hoped they were together.  Herobrine forced me to do things that was cruel to poor innocent villagers. I jus thad to shut my eyes and pretend to be Enderlox I wish now I had paid more attention when my mom tried to explain things like this to me so I could just break away and fight against all of them and find my friends and send the god of hell back to where he belongs. 

I stayed acting as the son of Herobrine for a week, I had passed Quentin 3 times in the hospital where every time he saw me he would cry and beg for me to come back and it broke my heart that I couldn't reach out to him but instead I snarled and growled and kept walking. I had visited the dungeons 2 and saw Mitch and Jerome and Ian they all stared at me with disgust, even if I went through with my plan... would they ever accept me again? My plan was nearing its final stage. I was alone but I had learned enough to overthrow Herobrine, or so I thought. It would start at dawn, when no one was expecting anything. I would free Jerome, Mitch and Ian and allow them to run away to find Sky and Seto and then I would rescue Quentin and send him off in the same direction. Then it would just be me and Herobrine. I would fight with all my strength to destroy him or die trying. It was time, there was no going back now. I flew down to the dungeons with my obsidian sword at my side. Mitch and Jerome and Ian were all separated but located on the same hall. I flew to Jerome first, quietly waking him up. "Fluffy, hurry you don't have much time." I crushed the bars and pulled him out, he was weak so I forced down a healing potion and he immediately scampered away from me. "Jerome... it's me, Ty." He looked around and noticed we were alone, one two torches provided light down here. "Please Jerome, I'm trying to help you. I promise it's really me. I'm going to save Mitch and Ian too and Quentin and let you guys escape to find Sky and Seto." Jerome sniffed me. "It's really you. You have full control." I nodded. "Herobrine doesn't know that my headphones lock away Enderlox, and besides I've gotten much stronger. I'm going to kill him at noon, that's why I have to get you all out now." Jerome stood up and grabbed an old rusted sword from the wall. "Take me to Mitch." I grabbed onto his coat and we flew down the corridors until we came upon Mitch and Ian's cell. They weren't hurt as bad as Jerome was, I dropped him in front of Mitch and he ran to try and brake the bars, but he was failing. "Stand back, Jerome, they're obsidian." I grabbed the bars and pulled and slowly they crumbled. Mitch walked out into the light, growling at me. "How dare you.. what do you think you're doing?" I took a step back, "Mitch, it's me, Ty... I promise I have full control, I need you guys to go find Sky and Seto." Mitch didn't believe me, he grabbed the sword from Jerome and came charging at me. "Mitch NO!" Jerome roared, I scooted back "Mitch I'm not going to fight you." Mitch raised the sword over my head and stopped inches above it. "I never thought you were the monster we had to save our team from. You are two-faced, always have been always will be." I saw tears dripping from his face, I let down the whole team. I'm the reason Herobrine had won. "I know Mitch. That's why I'm going to kill Herobrine at noon and then go to the end and live out the rest of my days. I'm stronger now, I just want to make things right, please Mitch there isn't much time let me free Ian and Quentin and you guys have to go find Sky, he is the heir. I've figured it out, he's meant to rule this nation." Mitch backed away from me and threw the sword down. "After you kill Herobrine, I don't want to see you again. But- Ty, don't  think you're going to fight Herobrine alone. I know where Sky and Seto are. We're coming back to help. We started this prophecy and we have to finish it. Together." I smiled slightly "I understand." I freed Ian and he hugged me and then I dropped them outside the village in the tree house where I started my journey and told them to wait for me to return with Quentin. I sped to the hospital, wind flying past my face and blowing my hair back and the sun slowly creeping up into the world. This might just be my last sunrise.  I wiped the tear that had build up in my eye as I reached the hospital. Coming in the back entrance I knocked out all the security cameras and fled to the bottom floor. I knew that was were all the workers slept. Quentin's cot was in the corner near the back wall, his chest rose and fell slowly as he slept. There was no point in waking him up here and causing a commotion so I gently lifted him up and into my arms and flew out as swiftly as I had entered. I landed in the tree house and gave Quentin to Ian, I distributed a couple of weapons I had stolen from the armory to the team, an axe for Jerome, bow and infinity arrows for Mitch, a sword for Ian with the highest enchantments I could find and lastly a medical kit for Quentin. With one last look at my friends I turned and fled into the rising sun.