Chapter 22 - ( Final Blow! )

Clyde's POV

Pinagmamasdan kong mabuti ang mukha niya habang sinasakay siya sa isang stretcher,gusto ko sanang sumama nang pigilan ako ni Raven.

"Ano ba!.."bulyaw ko.

"Saan ka pupunta?."tanong niya.

"Susundan ko siya..she needs me."pilit ko.

"No she doesn't!."nabato ako sandali sa sinabi niya,ano?..ano raw?.

"What I mean is she doesn't..need you to go with her and act like a woos who cries over a person who doesn't even need it, she's strong I know that,so you'll have to trust her..all you have to do is keep your head on the field..win this not just for the team but for her."That hit me..he's right I should focus on winning this not  just for me or my team but also for her.

"Besides nakaka hiya naman siguro kung pinanalo niya ang laban niya pero ikaw hindi... dahil busy ka sa pag-aalala sa kanya na alam naman nating kakayanin niya yun..sa tingin mo ba di siya magagalit."Wala na akong nasabi at napatango na lang tama talaga siya,salamat talaga at meron kaming leader na katulad niya.

"Now enough woosing around and go win that fight!."

Bumaba na ako sa platform at dumiretso sa gitna.

There I saw the person Im about to face.The person who Im not sure if will spare my life..but no I can't think of that now..I will win this!.

"Nice to finally see you Clyde."she said while wearing her infamous smile.Yep you got it right she's a she.. she's the Knight of Class B.And her name is..

"I hope I could say the same Georgia..but I couldn't."Pang-aasar ko na nagpa bago ng templa ng mukha niya,she somehow looked Disappointed.

"Awhh!..why not?..is there someone else who caught your..attention already?."she said with a sad yet annoying sound.Argh!.Her expression suddenly changed..argh another Bipolar."Tell me?..is it one of your comrades?..hmm..what was her name again?..ahh!..Suzy..Suzy Moira."she said smirking.

"Shut your filthy mouth!.."I said almost screaming.

"Awhh!..that was harsh!... NOT!...haha!."she laughed wickedly.

"Why don't you just shut up and fight me!."Sabi ko at hinanda ang crossbow ko.

"Oh I will!..but shut up?..i dont know,.. that's actually the total opposite of my power how would I bea..."I cut off her words.

"Blah!.. blah!..enough chit chat!..just fight."

"Be careful with what you wish for.."Agad niyang nilabas ang sandata niya which is Two fans but her fan is different it has blades on every edges.

Sa isang iglap bigla na lang siyang nawala,I must admit napaka bilis niya siguro dahil na rin sa fan na ginagamit niya.

Nagulat ako nang mapagtantohang naka lapit na pala siya sakin at muntikan nang ibaon ang blade ng fan niya sakin nang mailagan ko ito.

Agad kong hinawakan ang likod niya gamit ang isa kong kamay at tinulak siya.

"Awh!..you know what?..that why I hate you so much...you always keep pushing me away..hmm.."sumimangot ito at agad na natawa.

Nababaliw na nga ang isang to.

"Baliw ka talaga..."agad akong nagpakawala ng arrow na agad niya namang nailagan.