Chapter 20 - ( Table's Turned )

Mitch's POV

Pheww!..I'm glad he's fine.I don't know but the Class B. seems to be more intimidating than before,I mean not just by looks,but I can feel it its like there's something behind their dead serious faces.

Anyways I got out of the platform and down to the field where I am going to fight Class B's Queen,Anna Fidelify . I can sense danger in her gaze,I know what she feels after all Bryans dead and I always knew there was something about them.

"Are you ready girls?."The emcee asked..which we answered with a nod.

"Hello!...Mitch!."she said in a spooky tone.

"Hello!...Anna!."I answered with the same tone as hers as if Im not scared cause Im pretty sure Im not.

"How do we end this?."she asked in a mocking tone..while holding her throwing knife while playing with it.

"It hasn't even started yet!."I said while my brows already meeting each other,she then looked at me with a smirk and then threw her knife and opened a portal.

Thats right shes a portal opener,means she can open different kinds of portal travelling with an incredible speed,Im not encouraging her power or something in fact I hate it.

I suddenly felt chills through my nape,That only means that its coming from my back,so I truned  quickly only to find dagger closing in so I bent and stood up again.

"Wow you learn fast!..."she sarcastically said.While playing with her knife again.

"You bi*ch!..you almost got me killed."i said in an irritated tone.She just smirked.

"Well thats why we're here honey!."she said and threw her knife again and opened another portal.

That's it I've had enough.I quickly engaged my Gauntlet and hit the ground which caused it to tremble,She was already shaking like somehow loosing her balance,she then opened another portal and went in it.Wait is that even possible?...I mean how come she can make her self go in her own portal I mean that's impossible.

I quickly turned back when I felt someone breathing on my neck,its her!...I quickly punched her but she already catched my fist while waving his finger while making that eeried sound..tsk!..tsk!..tsk!..

I took my gauntlet out of her hand and tried to take another attempt but she would just dodge it again.Urgh!..Im getting tired!.

"Tired already?...why don't you just give up?."

"You and your lowsy king  had the same line before he died!."I said in a mocking tone.

"Dont you dare!..."she screamed and hit my stomach which made me winced in pain, she's unbelievably strong.

"What?..dont want your little prince charming getting all insulted?."I mocked her.

"I said shut up!..shut up!."she said while holding my collar and slapping me continuously.

As I was facing to my left side I saw Rille and the others looking like they all afraid.But what surprised me most is the teeny drop of tears from Rille's eyes.

Thats when I realized what am I doing?..Im making myself look like Im helpless.Whats wrong with me why am I not fighting back?.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rille's POV

Ano bang ginagawa niya bakit di siya lumalaban?..please Mitch!...fight.. fight!...not for me or for anyone else but for yourself.