Take

(BTW there's alcohol usage.)

Ch. 4: Take

Eventually Marshal made his way home, soaked from the tide coming in to his hiding spot. His white house sat the way it did earlier before he left. The vampire warmed up when he recalled seeing Gum Ball.

"What a melodramatic!" Marshal claimed as he entered his house, "it's not my fault that I'm so handsome!" he glided over to the fridge, picking a random food.

"It's understandable, any one would fall for a guy like me!" the vampire continued to rant on about him self, not realizing he kept raising his voice. Soon his face became red from lack of oxygen, though he didn't really need air.

Eventually he stopped yelling, took deep breaths, and ate the red from the cherries he held. All twenty- four went grey in a matter of seconds, one after the other. Then he threw the fruit at the wall, the juice spraying across it. It had no color to stain the wall, so Marshal just left them there.

No longer flying, the vampire trudged into the living room. There he hooked his base up to the amp, the speakers sending a feed back with the connection. Once connected, he wailed on his base, sending loud waves of sound crashing through his house.The loud strums echoed through the cave reaching out to the lights of day. Sun rise. And at the mouth of the cave stood the young prince, listening to the harsh chords that sounded.

He stood there in a pink striped sweatshirt and baggy jeans, making sure to have left his crown out of the ensemble. Gum Ball had thought of just sending a messenger, but the realized how cowardly of him that would be. Plus he wanted to see Marshal. So he entered the cave, walking until he reached the door way. He just stood there, frozen, ready to knock. Nothing, he did nothing but listen to what was happening inside. The wailing had stopped for a while, except for the static of the base still being plugged in. Then there was a swishing of bottles, liquid being chugged, and a glass breaking.

"Shit..." Gum Ball herd Marshal say. So finally, the prince knocked.

Silence pierced through the air, then there was a chugging of liquid and the door opened.

"What?!" Marshal snapped. His eyes grew wide when he saw it was Gum Ball, but almost instantly turned back to his normal façade. "Oh, it's just you. What do ya want?" The vampire took a swig from a bottle of liquor, downing it all in that one sip.

"How many have you had already?" the Prince asked as the vampire chugged another bottle.

"Fifteen." Marshal stated as he drank another bottle.

"Dude, stop, you're gonna kill your self." the prince told him

"Undead, bitch." another bottle, chugged.

"Well, then don't come cryn' to me when your so hung over you can't move."

"Why are you even here?"

The prince froze again, but his face became flustered this time. Gum Ball averted his eyes, only glancing at Marshal in the corner of his eye. Marshal was red in the face too.

'That's because he's drunk.' Gum Ball internally told himself.

"J- just wanted... to tell you that you're not ban- " The prince's sentence was cut short because... Marshal...

Was kissing him...

'He's just drunk! Don't think anything of this!' Gum Ball thought, 'Ah- His tung!'

Marshal gripped the prince's shoulder, and dragged him in. Gum Ball struggled as Marshal pushed him onto the couch. The vampire striped off his own shirt, exposing his muscles and abs, before removing Gum Ball's sweatshirt. The prince had hardly any muscles and just a flat stomach, but Marshal felt him up and down anyways.

"This is what you wanted right?" the vampire purred, stuffing his tung down Gum Ball's throat again.

"Mmph..." was all the prince could say when he felt Marshal's hands tug at the belt of his pants.

Finally the vampire broke off, allowing Gum Ball to breath. The man dived back in just as quick, biting the prince's neck then sucking on the marks to form a hickey.

Marshal's breath smelt strongly of alcohol, but the prince didn't notice. He couldn't even begin to comprehend that this is really happening, he wrapped his arms around Marshal and didn't let go.

After a while of placing kiss marks all over Gum Ball's neck, Marshal began to fiddle with the prince's pants again. Tugging, teasing, reaching in a little until the prince was as red as he could humanly be.

"You want me to?" Marshal lulled as he unbuttoned and unzipped the pants. Gum Ball had his hands gripping the black locks adorning Marshal's head, averting eye contact. The vampire just chuckled when he saw the prince shiver as he tugged the pants and briefs off. Marshal sat the prince up then licked him to his waist, were the prince was bulging with heat.

"You want me to?" Marshal asked again as he pressed his nose to the hard cock. The prince shivered again as Marshal flicked his tung across the head.

"You want me to?" The vampire repeated as he reached under to grab the prince's butt. Gum Ball grunted as his dick bulged even more.

"I know you want it..." Marshal flicked his tung at it again, "but you gotta say it."

The prince mumbled.

"Louder, I can't hear you." Marshal demanded with his drunken voice.

"Y-yes..." Gum Ball whispered.

"What? Say it louder."

The prince blushed, red and embarrassed, but said "Yes" even louder.

"Louder" Marshal told him.

"Yes" the prince almost yelling.

"Louder!"

"Yes!"

Marshal griped him hard as he shoved the cock into his own throat, sucking and gagging on the large bulge. It only took a few minutes for the prince to cum in Marshal's mouth.

"Mmm..." Marshal crooned as he took it out of his mouth, "You taste just like cream." he kissed the prince again, tung and all, as Gum Ball sat in a daze.

'Did that just happen...?' the prince internally questioned this moment. He stayed in a daze until he realized he was flipped over... Marshal on his back.

"W-what are you doing?" Gum Ball stuttered.

"My turn." was all the vampire said as he thrusted into Gum Ball's ass. He was hit with pain every time Marshal came in, but he enjoyed it. The prince sighed as the man rubbed around the inside. It was... Lusty.

Marshal grunted, taking himself out of the prince, letting his release soak themselves and the couch.

"Crap... " Marshal breathed when he saw the mess. He scooped up the prince.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Gum Ball asked as he carried him up stairs.

"We're gonna take a shower." the vampire bluntly stated.

'We?!' Gum Ball thought as he was taken into the bathroom.