Thats F@!#ed Up

(I didn't know if I'd get flagged or whatever for putting a bad word for my chapter title, so I put symbols even though you obviously know what it means... Giraffe. Duh.)

Ch.18: That's F@!#ed Up

The silence gripped Marshal's throat tighter than he could grip Gum Ball's arms. The prince stood to leave only to take Marshal in tow. He tried shaking the vampire off, but to no avail.

"Let go." any ounce of patience has left Gum Ball at this point "I've already told you, I have never met you before in my life..." Marshal pressed his lip against the prince's again, in hopes to spark a memory. Gum Ball pushes the man off again, in hopes to get away. Marshal desperately keeps his grip tight.

"Let go!"

"What's going on here?" it was Brandy, she marched in, separating the two.

"My love!" Gum Ball swooned.

Marshal's heart shattered.

"Gummy Bear!" she called back, catching him.

"Take me away, my beloved."

Brandy spun on one foot, turning to leave as Marshal's mind raced.

'Say something,' Marshal internally screamed, 'stop them, do something. It can't end like this...'

Then it dawned on the man, the pain, the pleasure... it all made sense now.

"B-but Gum Ball..." Marshal cried as the pair walked away,

"Gum Ball I... I love you! I fucking love you, Glob it! Don't leave me because I'm in love with you!"

The room was silent except for the echoing. Gum Ball was able to hear those five words at least a hundred times.

"...I'm in love with you...!"

"Brandy?" Gum Ball looked up to the deformed humanoid demon, his tender expression forming into a devious smirk, "High five!"

"W-what?" The vampire stood in confusion.

"Great job, you were really and truly believable." Gum Ball laughs.

"No it was you who took the cake, I mean, bravo!" Brandy replies, "You even got me with the whole 'Who are you?' thing, bravo."

Marshall's jaw drops to the floor stuttering "W-Wh-what?!?!"

Fionna and Cake fall from behind a rock, rolling around in laughter.

"That. Was. Awesome!" Fionna giggles, waving her arms around as Cake uncontrollably cackled.

"What the fuck is going on!?" Marshal screams out in confusion, that's when Peppermint Maid slowly stepped out from the shadows.

'Apparently every body's here...' Marshal thought on the side.

"Remember the day you found out that Gum Ball liked you?" She asked the man, he nods slowly, "Well I asked Brandy to go to your hiding place at the beach, that's were you formed the contract,"

Marshal nods as Pepper continues.

"Well the plan was working, not in a good way since you would break Gum Ball's heart just to get a stuffed animal, but when Gum Ball confessed his love... I followed you home... It was obvious you loved him too, especially when you told Brandy you'd quit. Or when Brandy gave you fake Hambo and you stayed, so you could save Gum Ball..." She began to choke up on her works, "and just now, you confessed your love to him! Mission accomplished, okay every one go home." The maid shoved every one out. Except Marshal and Gum Ball who stayed, staring into each other's eyes.

The prince held a little smile, a little smirk, and Marshal began to cry. Shooting through the air, the vampire rams into Gum Ball's chest, sobbing.

"Oh Glob, oh Glob..." Marshal said into their embrace, "You fucking jerk. You big. Fucking. Jerk..." The prince strokes the man's head with soothing movements.

"Hey, don't blame me," Gum Ball laughs, Marshal still weeping, "I didn't find out about this until an hour ago." Marshal raised his head, looking into Gum Ball's eyes. The prince spoke the truth, but that didn't just make the vamp happy. He was also angry.

He scoops up the prince, shooting up into the air. Gum Ball screams.

"Glob!" The guy squealed, eyes squeezed shut "M-Marshal, I'm sorry, just put me down!" With a thud, Gum Ball fell into something stiff. Eyes opening, he looked at the walls of Marshal's room. Gumball noticed by feeling around that he was on Marshal's bed. Said person stood at the guy's feet

"M-Marshal...?" Gum Ball stuttered in fear, the vampire glaring down at him. Suddenly the vamp rips off his own shirt, exposing scared muscles. Marshal climbed on top to straddle the prince, a fierce stare through his lashes. He ripped his sheets, using the fabric to tie down the fleeing prince, for Gum Ball tried to escape the punishment soon to come. Once his feet and hands were fastened, Marshal sat back up to look down again.

"Marshal," Gum Ball started, "Untie me..." Marshal slammed a kiss over the guy's lips forcefully, angrily, lovingly.

"No," Marshal smiled that smile, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, your brains will fall out..."

'Well that's not much of a punishment...' Gum Ball thought before Marshal had finished speaking.

"...not even letting you come once."

Marshal dived in.

'Oh no.'

(Sorry if this was short, but I'll make sure the next chapter is smutty enough for ya'll :3)