To Go

Ch. 8: To Go

On the desk.
On the couch.
Against the wall.
Against the ceiling.
Across the room until they were breathless. Grinding against the front.
Thrusting in the back.
Blowing until their throats were almost raw.
Gum Ball bent down, holding the mans cock with a caressing tung. Marshal laid flat against the ground, back arching as the prince teased with is tung some more. Finally he sucked it in, bulging down his throat, then spat it back out. Teased some more, take in, spit out, tease.
"You're cruel." Marshal exclaimed in breaths as Gum Ball loomed over, hands working along below. Marshal's gaze ripped away as his head laid back, grunting as he was coming over the edge. The prince lowered him self once more to finish the job.
The release soaked the prince's mouth, pouring out the edges.
Gum Ball plopped down beside Marshal, soaked in sweat and...
A knock pounded upon the door, both shot up at the sound. Beginning to creek open and suddenly shut, the vampire held the door closed as the prince rushed to put his clothes on. Marshal grinned in terror, worry, and amusement as he watched Gum Ball struggle to clean up and dress.
"Prince?" it was Peppermint Maid who called from the other side, "Is everything alright?"
"Yes! Oh yeah, terrific!" Gum Ball cried out, " just hold on a sec!" the prince motioned Marshal to switch places, to finish clearing the room out.
The vampire wipped up the room like a lightning strike, thundering a curse when he slipped. Gum Ball rushed over to the fallen vampire.
"What was that?" the maid asked when she heard the crashing thud, "I'm coming in."
"No, don't!"
The maid bursted in.
She looked down to Gum Ball, confusion all across her face.
She opened her moth to speak...
"Gum Ball..." Peppermint whispered, the prince cringing from embarrassment. Here comes the disproval, the secret's out, shunned by his people, shunned by all, shunned by...
"Why are you on the floor?" the maid finished.
Gum Ball's eyes shot open, looking down to his empty arms, a sigh of relief ran over him. The vampire had shot out of the room at last second, yet he left his clothes huddled in the corner. The pile averted the maid's gaze as she took Gum Ball back to his desk.
She spoke of countless other things left to do as tea was poured, nagged him to finish the paper work, then left without suspecting a thing. Heaving another sigh, he splayed his arms over the desk once she was gone.
"That was too close." Something soft and warm brushed finger's tips as Gum Ball spoke, he flinched. A tiny ball of fluff rolled out from behind the ink well. The prince reached out to poke it right before it popped open. It was a bat.
"Whew!" It squeaked, "that was close!"
"Marshal...?" Gum Ball questioned, poking the furry stomach of the bat.
"That's my name, that's my name, that's my name." Marshal sang, holding onto Gum Ball's finger. The prince brought him closer to his face, the bat holding on for dear life.
"Amazing!" Gum Ball announced, astonished, " so your transformation can range in sizes of extra small too!" the bat chuckled, nibbling the finger with love bites.
"Ya but one thing always stays big." the vampire poofed back to his original form, placing him on Gum Ball's lap.
"Ah, it's not so big." Gum Ball purred. Marshal raised a brow as he positioned the prince between his legs.
"Oh really?"
"Mine's bigger."
"Nuh-uh!"
"Uh-huh!"
Marshal forced a kiss, uttering "Shut up." against his lips while curling pink locks between his fingers. Gum Ball grabbed the man's waist, to press their erections together.
"We didn't do it in the chair yet." Marshal claimed when the prince came up to breathe.
"Shut up." Gum Ball hush all while propping the man on the desk, "I don't like chairs."