Tint

Ch. 7: Tint

Thoughts of Marshal swirled around the brinks of his mind, coming to a center point when he had nothing to do. Oh how Gum Ball wanted to ditch his duties, considering Marshal, intern, felt the same as the prince.
"Then again he never said..." Gum Ball whispered in doubt before the doors sprung open, sweeping royal documents across the room. His eyes grew wide, startled, then saw the vampire strut in.
Low to the ground in flight because of the guards clinging on him, Marshal approached the prince's desk.
"No! You're banned!" The banana guards shrilled, the vampire ignored them.
"Hey, Gummy," Marshal pipped, "Mind calling off your squishy dicks?" he tried shaking them off.
"Ew." Gum Ball muttered at the misnomered question, motioning the guards to leave. With a sigh the bananas left, but not with out a taunting from Marshal.
"Now, what do you want?" The prince addressed, doors closing with a thud as he gathered scattered papers, "Be quick, I have work to do." All piled back on the table, the prince began to sign decrees and other parchments.
Slowly turning, Marshal flashed his fangs in a devious smirk. He pushed off the door to re-approach the desk. His elbows bound him to the wood's pink texture right in front of Gum Ball. Chin propped by hands, the vampire stared through his lashes as the prince grew nervous and red.
"Well?" the prince's shaky voice said when he couldn't take it any more. Only looking up with his eyes, Gum Ball stared back.
"Hungry eyes..." Marshal lulled
"No," Gum Ball dissuaded, "Don't... n-not here."
"Oh common!"
"No."
"Haven't you ever wanted to have sex in an office? I mean, the thrill of someone possibly walking in..."
"No! I do not!"
Marshal's brows knitted close, lips pouting, frustrated with this stickler. He pushed off the desk to float around, strumming his fixed ax. The rhythm was up beat like a sing-a-long as his humming came out in shots.
"Marshal." the prince warned, knowing what comes next, the vampire ignored him. He began to sing.
"All-I-want- to do..."
"No..." Gum Ball breathed from the background.
"Is-WOHOO- in here..."
"Stop"
"With-who?
Oh silly, just you!"
"My glob..." Gum Ball laughed at the lyrics, face palming his red face. Marshal tried to continue, but ended up laughing too.
They droned on until it dyed down, silence scratching their ears. Gum Ball looked over at the man, Marshal glanced through the corner of his eye. With a cough the vampire asked "Can we do it now?"
Laughing the vampire dodged hurtling paper weights and other miscellaneous items until the ammo ran dry. With nothing more to through, the prince cowered away, trying to make a brake for the door. To no avail, Gum Ball was stopped in his tracks.
"No, no, no." Marshal tisked blocking the exit with spread out arms.
"Marshal..." Gum Ball began only to have the vampire stick his tung down the prince's throat.
Tugging at shirt's end, Marshal slipped the prince's evening shirt over his pink hair. Running a hand down, from chest to stomach, the vampire advanced to the neck.
"Stop..." Gum Ball pushed as Marshal renewed his previous kiss marks, "Stop!" the prince shoved Marshal hard against the door.
"Ow..." Marshal croaked, rubbing were the door knob dug in, keeping eye contact. Silence rashed back in, more stiff than it itched, heavy feelings kept it at bay.
Lingering eyes, withering breaths, and heavy white noises painted the room, a stray mark made Gum Ball recoil. Averted gazes spotted around, throats trying to choke out a sound to add color.
"Sorry." Marshal splattered across, harsh and red. Gum Ball just stood in the white, not adding on to the master piece. "Sorry..." The man stroked a light voice now, grey with regret. The prince hardly glances, opposing the work, Marshal giving out a sigh.
"Sorry..." Marshal reiterated, scratching the back of his head in uncertain yellows, "I'll just go." Black splayed across the canvas, Marshal left the room with eyes looking down. Guilt filled in the prince until it poured out.
"Wait!" Gum Ball splashed, adding back the color. Marshal turned around slowly once more, holding back a smirk. The prince rolled his eyes heaving out "Fine..."
The vampire pounced.