To Ask

(BTW- I made Fionna's sword a flower sword since Fin's sword is a grass sword... GENDER BENDER!!!)

Ch. 6: To Ask

Clashing of metal contrasted with the swinging sword slicing through the air, all coming from one weapon. Gilded blade was engraved with words of old, rubies adorned the hilt along with a beast's hide wrapping around it....This was something that sat against the wall as Fionna swung around a flower.
"This thing is fucking awesome..." the girl breathed at her lingering astonishment as she shot the swordlike flora out for the hundredth time. Seethed , the weapon basically looked of an upside down daisy, the petals were part of the hilt as its stem was the blade. But when it retracted, it looked some what of a make shift bracelet. As she distracted her self with the blade's sharp abilities, something lurked out of sight. Fionna almost took notice when Cake stretched down the stairs.
"You done messn' with that cursed thing?" the groggy cat yawned, " My tail's always on the fritz because of that thing!"
"Uh, well this 'thing' saved your ass how many times?" Fionna snapped. The cat thought for a second before stretching her arm into the kitchen.
"That better be low fat." Fionna sneered as Cake ate a hand full of chips.
"Ya, ya..." Cake brushed the girl off, crunching another chip. Fionna just shook her head with a sigh, yet Cake took no notice. So the human continued slicing with the sword as Cake stretched for more chips.
"You can at least walk into the kitchen and get the potato chip bag." Fionna suggested while pointing her sword at the feline. Cake waved her off again, taking a handful of chips. Soon the hand came back, but with only one chip. So Cake reached again, and only one chip laid in her hand. She reached once more, the cat could feel the chips being scooped up by her hand then some how left only one chip. Non would fall, yet one was left.
"BMO, you better not be pulln' some trick on me! Were are you?" Cake wailed looking around wildly.
The cat turned around to look for the robot, but when she turned back around BMO dangled in midair in front of her face.
"Boo!" the robot chimed as Cake shot to the ceiling, her claws digging into its wood.
"Gah! He's possessed!" Cake claimed, gripping tight as gravity tried to take her down.
There was a deep chuckle as a chip floated above BMO, its red-orange color draining to grey. BMO laughed along with the voice as he stuck a chip to his screen, the food shattered in half against it.
"Wheeeee!" the robot pipped as he fell to the floor, Fionna jumping down into a slide to catch him. The dark laughing continued as Cake held on tighter to the ceiling, eyes dilated as tail puffed.
"You guys are so easy to scare!" the voice crooned as Fionna looked up from her catch to see particles materialize.
"Marshal!" Exclaimed Fionna, standing, "W-what are you doing here?"
The vampire reached up to Cake, prying her from the ceiling as she took some with her. Marshal replying with a "Just cause."
"You demon..." Cake choked to say when Marshal set her down, claws still attached to the chunk of ceiling.
"No but seriously, I need some advice..." Marshal stated with hands brushing off cat hair, "About relationships."
Fionna and Cake stared at the vampire in disbelief, suddenly bursting into laughter when they realized what he just said. Marshal's pale grey became tinted with pink from their laughter. He threw on an unworldly face snarling at them to shut up. They stood there silent, wide eyed, until their giggling came back.
"Aw look! He's embarrassed !" Cake snickered.
"Oh my glob, his face is red!" Fionna squealed. The vampire made yet another face with a growl. "Uh-oh we made him mad!"
"Shut the fuck up!" Marshal roared as he stomped his foot down hard. The entire house shook from the stomp, causing the laughing girls to fall back with mouths clenched tight with fear. Nik-naks and loose pieces of wood fell around and on top of them while Cake blocked the debris with an enlarged paw. Once the crashing ceased, nothing no longer falling, the two looked around as BMO cried "Again, again!" between them. Marshal swooped down in front of them, hands in the pockets of a sleeveless hoodie with eyes colder than ice..
"I'll say this again..." The vampire loomed over the girls, breathing the words out harshly, "I need advice... about relationships."