Tonight Together

Ch.19: Tonight Together

Marshal dived in.
'Oh no'
'Oh yes'
The vampire didn't even aim for Gum Ball's lips, heading strait for his neck. Marshal was yearning for the touch, the feel of sinking his fangs deep into the gooey, pink flesh. Crimson red trickled out, Marshal took dangerously large gulps to ensure none of his venom would turn the prince, but all Gum Ball could do was whimper in pain, or rather, pleasure.
"You like it when I do that, huh?" The man teased, unbuttoning the prince's dirt encrusted shirt as he licked the marks clean. A shiver ran down Gum Ball's spine.
"Gently-mph...!" He cried out just as Marshal fed from his lip, biting and sucking, surprisingly turning it a raw red. The vampire slid his tung around Gum Ball's. Savoring the taste, opening their mouths wider while Marshal worked to undo the prince's pants. Leaving a trail of saliva between their lips, Marshal broke off to let him breathe.
Lips tracing back, teeth grazing Gum Ball's ear, Marshal whispered, "I'll make you cry out my name, you got that? I'm going to make it were my body is the only thing that will ever satisfy you." His hands ran up the prince, Gum Ball let out a soft moan as the man did so. Marshal takes the upper pink lip between his, biting and sucking as he did for the bottom one, before rejoining his tung to Gum Ball's.
Marshal breaks off again, getting up and walking away, Gum Ball groaning in deprivation of the man so suddenly.
"G-get back over here." Gum Ball begged, unable to control the heat bulging from under his briefs. The man had gone down stairs. Gum Ball listened carefully, faintly hearing the fridge open...
'What the fuck?' He internally screamed, 'Marshal just fucking drank a liter of my blood and is getting a snack?!'
Down stairs Marshal searched for nothing, letting Gum Ball stew in his own tensions. Smirking while he pretended to rummage.
Gum Ball strained against his tied down wrists with a desire to be taken by the dark, vampier king. He whimpered for Marshal's touch as said man shot back up stairs, climbing over the prince. He undos the ties only to have Gum Ball retied in front, all is one foul swoop.
"Marshal...?" Gum Ball questioned as the bath ran warm, but was never answered. Practically thrown in, Gum Ball becomes completely soaked, "You could've at least removed my clothes before hand!" Looking up from his drenched attire... Gum Ball became a deep red.
Marshal dropped his pants.
Floating over, he lowers himself on top of the Prince, ripping the shirt to expose the pink flesh beneath it. The vampire then pressed his teeth against Gum Ball's collar bone, threatening to gnaw it raw, but he just moves down, tearing clothing as he descended. Zipper already undone, Marshal pulled off his partner's pants. Then through the water, Gum Ball's enjoyment became clear to see, Marshal submerging his head down to reach it.
"S-stop..." the prince begged, tied hands caressing the back of his vampire's head, "Not with your mouth..." Marshal teethed the head of the erection before sitting up, reaching behind the prince, and shutting off the water.
"What do you want me to do to you then?" Marshal questioned in a dark voice, "Hands, maybe?" The surface began to ripple from the underwater movements, Gum Ball shivering from more bites to the neck.
"N-no..." he managed, using his bondage to encircle Marshal in his arms, "Put it in..."
"Put what in?" Marshall inserted some fingers, "Is that good enough?" Gum Ball shakes his head, causing the vampire to add in one more digit.
"Not...nh, not e-enough." Gum Ball wimpers.
"I only have so many fingers..."
"Your dick."
Marshall laughs, "What was that? What is it you want Gum Ball?"
"P-put your dick in..."
"In where?"
"Me."
Marshal chuckled against the prince's ear, pulling the lobe between his teeth once more.
"You do it," Marshal began tracing out the jaw line of his partner, hands freeing Gum Ball of his ties, "But you'll be restrained..." the man took hold of the prince's shaft.
"Ah! B-but..." Gum Ball tried to move that hand, Marshal wouldn't budge, so he pushed Marshal against the tub's wall, "Fine."
A deep chuckle rang as the prince positioned him self, guiding the man's erection in. He felt the heat run through him, the water adding more warmth to the mixture. Marshal reacted the same, a small gasp as Gum Ball took it all in, moving rhythmically. A grey hand griped the bath's rim with overwhelming satisfaction.
"How long has it been?" Marshal groaned, head thrown back, "Man, this feels so good...!" The water began to slosh around, lapping up against their chests, flying out to splash across the tiled floors.
"Nh, Marshal...!" Gum Ball cried out, "l-let me cum...Ah! Please!"
"No," Marshal purred in the curve of his red ear, sensitive to the man's lips, "Just a little longer."
The moment of ecstasy was put off for as long as Marshal could bare, pushing Gum Ball to the point of desperation.
"N-now?" Becoming weak from ridding, Gum Ball could only manage one soft word. Marshal could feel him slowing, so he put the prince beneath him.
"Just a little longer..." The vampire cooed, thrusting in stronger and harder. Marshal was reaching his climax, Gum Ball feeling way past over the edge.
"Please!" He begged, water soaking his hair. The prince couldn't take it any more.
Marshal chuckled, pushing through once more.
"Gum Ball!" He grunted, cracking the porcelain rims of the tub as Gum Ball cried "Marshal...!" out once more. The man came in Gum Ball, the water laced by their seamen. The air filled with their breathes.
"Wow... that was great..." Marshal sighed before stealing one last kiss. He to stands up, taking the exhausted prince in his arms, drying them selfs before reaching the bed.
"Again." Gum Ball said, sprawled across the dark sheets.
"What?"
"You heard me. Again." this time it was demanded, pulling the vampire down and under neath him.
"Are you really that horny?" Gum Ball didn't listen to those words, working Marshal's erection back up. Marshal sat back, feeling his prince's lips sucking his re-hardening dick. Gum Ball comes back for air, for a kiss.
"I love you." Gum Ball whispers, taking Marshal all in once more. The vampire felt his undead heart flutter to life, smashing their lips together.
"I love you too," Marshal claimed between their rapid movements, "I'll love you forever."

The End