Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Griffin POV

"Goodnight Admiral Adams, go home to your family." I say convincing him to go home so that I may be alone in my office. Now that I am finally alone I can retrieve the book from beneath my desk. As I hastily walk to my desk, crouching down and rubbing my fingers against the smooth wood, I realize the book is gone. Letting out a bloodcurdling shriek, I began to crying as the only staff left in the building runs into the room. Composing myself, I stand up and then regain my composure, coaxing them to leave. Through my head it replays "He did it, he did it, he did it."

Collin stole my book. Soon I will be revealed to the population. He will ruin my perfect government. I need to end him. Tomorrow at noon I will take all of the recruits to the courtyard and kill them. Tonight I will bring the strong recruits into my office and end their suffering. I'll make a call now.

"Hello, this is General Griffin. I need the five strongest recruits to my office right away." He replied

"Why do you uh need--- um never mind. Right away General." As they walked up to my office, I decided to let them in one at a time.

I let the first recruit into my soundproof office as I made him walk over to the refrigerator to get a drink, I pulled out an ancient sword sharpened to the finest. He turned around.

"What are you doing sir?" he said. As I walked up to him slowly, reassuring him that I would never do him harm of any sort.

I quickly turned him around, he let out a scream and quickly I decapitated him. While preparing for the next recruit, I rolled his bloody body into a rug and pushed it to the corner of the room. I had to find out better ways to dispose of the bodies.

I let the next recruit walk into the room, I told him to go into my bathroom for I had a problem with my shower. He dared not question me, he quickly walked into the bathroom where I pulled out a bright chromed gun and pulled the trigger. I left him there closing the door behind me. About 30 minutes later the third recruit entered and I asked him to take a sip from the sweet looking pink drink on the table, I put ricin in the drink, it's one of the deadliest poisons in the world. He took a drink and gasped, staring into my eyes as he took his last breath. In a hurry I dismembered his body and put it in the bathroom with the second recruit.

After washing my hands I invited the last two recruits in, they showed up about an hour later. Telling them when they showed up, "Go out on the ledge, I'm giving you a personal test to see if you are worthy of moving on." The recruits listened to my command without hesitation. I closed the window behind them, latching it. The recruits would have to stay on the roof and starve or jump down plummeting to their deaths.

Now I need to get some rest, I say to myself. After a small amount of sleep. I wake up and call the recruits to the courtyard. From the courtyard a huge bell tower stood. As the clock struck eight times, the recruits all line up and walking down the row plotting on what to do, I hear. "STOP, HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU. LOOK AT THIS" as Collin pulled out a small black object.