Hint

Chapter 12:

Castor's POV:

Seriously what is he doing?

What are you doing right now is a product of your craziness.

He shouldn't be doing this but he can't helped it.

He was in the dark earlier, waiting for a chance to catch his prey.

Him waiting for Celestine to come out from her room..

He doesn't know why he's hiding, he wanted to be out, ironically, he wanted to be out to get the woman he wanted not because he wanted out from the box because he know himself well.

Earlier he saw Celestine went out from her room wearing only a robe, and he now imagined what could have possibly been she is wearing...or wearing nothing.

He gulped.

When he's sure she's downstairs he went inside her room and search for that important thing...

The key of her room.

So he can make his presence be known though she was asleep.

Yes, hindi niya gagapangin ang dalaga, he just wanted to see her before he gets his sleep..

He's hoping that if he can see her face before he fall to asleep, nightmares won't haunt him.

For the times na lagi niyang tinitignan si Celestine, his heart will be at ease, his feelings will be calm, although his libido isn't.

She's the only person who could do that to him, putting his heart at calm and bursting with a emotion he cannot name and setting his blood boil everytime she's near.

He smiled widely when he saw it, he knew her room keys ay wala sa pinaglalagyan ng mga susi kaya pasimple niyang tinanong kung nasaan ang mga susi in case na may kunwari ay sunog or anuman, ang isang kasambahay nagsabi kung asan ang mga susi at nakuha niya ang sagot na gusto niya.

..si ma'am Celestine lang po ang walang susi diyan, ayaw niya po kasing may pumapasok na iba maliban lang po kay manang...

Agad niyang ibinulsa at he will make sure he will have its own copy of her room keys. He immediately went outside at pumwesto ulit sa dilim at nakita niyang may dala itong isang basong gatas.

She can't sleep?

Why is that?

Is she bothered by something? Or someone?

Isang hindi maipaliwanag n inis ng naramdaman niya nung naisip na baka ibang lalaki ang gumugulo dito.

It should be just me.

He's selfish, he can't helped it, Celestine is only his.

He pretended to be a gay just to be with her, nevermind her debts, it's just money, the thing is she's important than all of the riches he have.

He froze.

Is she that important to him now? Can he like someone more than he likes himself? He went back to his room and think of things, reflecting , and assess himself.

Kaya na ba niyang magtiwala sa iba?

Magtiwala sa babae?

Ever since his own mother..

No, don't go there, don't think about her.

He sighs.

All he knew is that he couldn't stomach that notion, thinking that Celestine will be own by another man.