Fed up

Chapter 18:

Castor's POV:

He felt something achy inside his chest.

Almost felt like the same thing when his mom..

No don't go there.

What did she just said?

She doesn't want to be friends with him? What? That's the only connection of him and her, yes he settled for less because of her, he wanted everything to go slow, ayaw niyang biglain ito nor himself, before he had doubts about his feeling for her.

Para sa kanya, ito ang pinaka importanteng tao sa kanya, now.. he was falling in love with her.

He was so sure he's just lusting her before it all changed when these past few days he's been inside her room...watching her from her sleep...

He's a creep yes, but he wanted to be peaceful, watching her sleep makes his heart at ease, he can even sleep peacefully kapag katabi niya ito.

Tinatabihan niya itong matulog, at hindi nito alam iyon, why?

Simple, ...he put something on her drink every night.

In that way, makakatulog ito at siya ng mahimbing tapos ay makakasama niya ito, makakatabi..

He's a gentleman though..he didn't take advantage of her unconscious state, he's just there..hugging her...

smelling her alluring scent...

He suddenly remembered the first night he went to sneaked out to her room..

..."manang paki linis na lang po dito at mauna na po akong magpapahinga, inaantok na po kasi ako" narinig niya sabi ni Celestine.

He stared at his palm, tinitignan niya ang gamot na inilagay niya sa tubig nito, it was in a powder form, so it might acted so fast kasi inaantok na ito.

Binilisan niya ang pagkain sa dinner niya.

"Castor?" Tawag nito sa kanya, he gulped silently when he saw how adorable she look..so sleepy and teary because of her unstoppable yawning.

"Yes?"

"Goodnight" sabi nito and she smiled at him, hindi lang niya pinahalata, pero ambilis ng tibok ng puso niya when he saw that precious and beautiful smile of hers.

It made my heart beat fast and achy at the same time...

"Goodnight" he replied.

After that he went to his room and took a shower, and waited..and wait again...

Ilang sandali ay kinuha na niya ang pinagtataguan ng susi ng kwarto ni Celestine...he silently walk until he's in front of the door wherein Celestine was sleeping.

He carefully inserted the key at dahang dahang binuksan niya ang kwarto nito, sweet smell filled his nose, at iginala niya ang paningin sa kwarto, and he saw her..