Chapter 6

Chapter 6.

Birds sang as sunlight slanted in from Misty's curtain clad window. With a soft groan, Misty slowly opened her violet eyes and squinted at the window.

Misty sat up and yawned softly. She gazed around her room and swung her legs over the side of the bed. Misty slowly stood and looked down. The photo album laid at her feet.

Misty gently pushed back her mess of black hair from her face and she sighed. Misty hadn't slept well the night before. She had constant nightmares and woke up at least four times. Misty knew for a fact today was going to be a tough day.

Misty stooped and picked the album up from the ground and sighed softly. She placed it on her night stand and looked at the clock. The blinking neon numbers read six am. Misty opened her bedroom door and walked out the door.

Gage was sitting at their small round table drinking a cup of coffee in his orange mug and reading the news paper. Misty sighed and took a seat across from him.

"Good morning." Misty said with a smile.

Gage looked up and smiled at her. "Good morning Mist. There is some coffee left if you want it." Gage offered.

Misty nodded and stood. She opened the cupboard and reached for her favourite mug. She wasn't exactly the tallest person ever so of course she couldn't reach the mug. Misty mumbled to herself and climbed on the counter. As she reached up again, she lost her balance. She slipped from the counter.

"Eek!" Misty squealed and squeezed her eyes shut.

Before she could hit the ground, she felt arms circle around her. Misty slowly opened her eyes and saw Gage's soft grey eyes gazing down at her.

"Next time, just ask me Misty." Gage said softly.

When misty had fallen, she had squealed. Gage found that absolutely adorable. It was such a girly and childish noise and he rarely got to see that side of Misty.

Misty blushed and gazed up at him. 'He will always catch me..' Misty thought. Misty was starting to get lost in Gages gaze. Gage smiled and gently put her down.

Gage reached up and grabbed her cup and set it down. Misty smiled and poured her coffee. Misty and Gage sat together, drinking their coffee.

Ryuuki woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. With a sigh she opened her eyes. She was startled to see Zans sleeping face in frown of her.

She looked down and realised they were both naked. A dark red blush covered her cheeks as she remembered the previous night.

It had started as a few innocent kisses on Ryuuki's bed and had led to them sharing a heated night.

Zan grumbled and slowly opened his eyes.

"Morning Ryu." Zan mumbled sleepily.

Ryuuki mumbled a good morning.

"Why are you blushing Ryu... last night was incredible you know..." Zan murmured.

Ryuuki blushed and nodded. That's when she glanced at the clock. 6:40.

"Crap! Zan we are late!" Ryuuki said.

Ryuuki and Zan hurriedly got dressed and pulled on their cloths. As they ran up to the DWMA, the first bell chimed. They reached their class and sat down.

Mean while, in the advanced class, the teacher was giving a lecture on their group combat. Misty sat in her seat and of course, Gage was snoring beside her. Allen was in his usual seat beside her and Hunter was beside him.