Prologue 2

Prologue 2: Aiden and Nedia

Nedia stood shaking slightly. She held the gun in her hand as the lightning that lit up the sky glinted off the guns red casing. It was raining hard, the drops coming down and hitting her skin hard. As footsteps smacked the pavement around the corner Nedia tensed.

"Don't worry sister, you will do fine..." the males voice rang out.

"I know Aiden. Don't worry brother. I got this." Nedia replayed, her voice only shaking slightly.

As the foot steps neared Nedia straightened. Her breath quickened and her hands grew sweaty. The beast rounded the corner, saliva drooling from his mouth. Nedia almost gagged.

"Its him right?" The male voice asked.

Nedia nodded and leveled the gun with the beasts head.

"Kishen egg! I'm here for your soul!" Nedia shouted.

She began to fire the gun, the rounds of yellow light blasting the beast. It disappeared and all that was left was the red soul.

Nedia Stepped towards the soul. She opened the bullet cartridge and the glowing red soul was absorbed into the cartridge. After she reinserted the cartridge, the gun let off a flash of light, disappeared and Aiden appeared. Nedia and Aiden where twins. Same blond hair, same beautiful aqua green eyes and even the same sounding voice and they were both sixteen.

"Number 55." Aiden Declared.

He then looked at his twin sister and held out his hand. She smiled and took it, the starlight shinning on the quiet streets. The twins were close, very close. Nothing ever could drive them apart. The reason for this is there parents death at there birth.

"Let's head home. I'm tired." Nedia yawned.

Aiden smiled. Holding his sisters hand, he lead them home. When they arrived, they both crashed onto there bed they shared and smiled. There house was an apartment in Death city, a few blocks from a school. With a quick tug Aiden wrapped his arms around his sister. She smiled and as the wind howled out side, they dozed off into a peaceful sleep.