Chapter 4

We all know I was supposed to put this book on hold for the lack of votes but when I check some books, it's kinda like the same thing so I was like c ' mon Sadiya you must continue. I basically need to update ASAP cos I know I love writing and I can't stop. And I love you all and how supportive you are. So am gonna update this only for you peeps, only for you.
Am amazing right!😂 (No comments on this ooo)!!!!!

With every step she took a sharp pain surged through her legs as if they were urging her to turn as she won't be able to face and take the situation lightly. Her steps were beginning to falter as her sisters view became clearer with each taken step. As she came near her hospital bed tears were falling uncontrollably but not a single sob was heard. The thick silence in the room could silence anyone to death if possible. Nadia's pain was far more compared to Nadeen's. After all this is a mother's pain. After Nadia's wedding Nadeen hadn't seen her and this had to be their first meeting. Nadeen's face showed no emotion but fear; fear that she wouldn't be able to do it. Fear that she wouldn't be able to see her only sibling and sister in the hands of death. Heck!, she couldn't even bear to see her crying how can she bear seeing her fighting with. " Nadeen listen to me please."

" After my death this baby will be your responsibility. If a girl then she should be named Nadesh and if a boy then he should be named Armaan. As you know mine and yours stand for hope and Nadesh also stands for hope while Armaan stands for desire and hope. It's hope that makes me believe my baby shall survive even if I don't. So please let me save my baby. I need your support. With this baby our last memory will live for years to come insha Allah.

"Fine, Yaya Nad. For you I will be strong. For you I won't shed a single tear. I promise. I will support you and Mama always."

"Thank you. I love you a lot. Never forget that. Tell Mama I love her and will always even after death. "Shhh. Don't say such words. You will survive. I will support you. And you can't leave me after all the support.

14 hours 53 minutes later......

Nadeen came outside with Dr. Hafsah looking neutral. She passed through them not saying a word. She searched for Mama but couldn't find her so she turned and headed for the hospital reception. Reaching there, Nadeen still couldn't find her so she sat on one of the waiting chairs there. Sitting idle was only what she could do. After all she just lost her.

Dr. Hafsah was in her office waiting for someone from Nadia's family to come so they can hear the good and the bad news. She was soo effing sad she couldn't save her. Her wool gathering was interrupted with a creak of her door, she just realised she had been crying so she quickly wiped her tears and regained her composure. Mama entered the office muttering a Salam and came into view. Her eyes were bloodshed. She looked pale. "Doctor did you save my daughter?", in a seemingly cold voice Mama asked. Dr. Hafsah looked down in shame and muttered " Am sorry I let you down, we could only save one person. Am sorry. I know how you feel. I'm also a mother. She is still in her room. We didn't shift her.

Dr. Hafsah brought out a piece of paper and handed to Mama. "She made me promise to give you this. She said you should consider what is inside as her last wish.

How was the chappy. C ' mon shower your love by voting and commenting. Please pray and wish me luck on my exam.
Love ya'll!💜💜💜. Till we meet again.
Crazy_lollipop_lover I have updated hope I didn't disappoint you and all others. Jazaki Allahu khairan for your support. Thanks guys. Those confused; Nadeen is Mr. Tunde's enemy while Nadia is Mr. Armaani-boredom's wife 😂😂. And Crazy_lollipop_lover I mixed their names while describing them. Sowie