Chapter 7

He raised his head telling her to come. He nudged his sister and motioned for her to come outside.

Reaching the car Nadeen saw that it was a totally different car from that Audi R8, it was a Mercedes-Benz model E550. It was a customized one because it had his name on the plate number not his name but his surname MALIK was written. Instead of sleek black it was pure white. She wondered how it wasn't very dirty since he rode it on the roads of Nigeria. She could see specks of dust but they weren't much. The car had black leather seats infact the inner part of the car was totally black, it was also a tinted one. You could hardly see what was inside the car if you were out.

She opened the back door and entered while the sister opened the back door and entered too. Seeing this he entered the car, closed the door but did not turn on the ignition.

"Azaad turn on the car and let's go now" said his sister but he pretended not to hear them. She tried again but he didn't even look towards her.

Nadeen finally said a word. "Please turn on the car. I need to be at home". He turned and glared at her while saying, "I never knew you had to say please to your driver for him to start the car".

She sighed and nudged Aminah to go sit at the front seat but Aminah turned her head towards the window being the stubborn girl she is.

Nadeen just eyed her secretly and got out muttering a hiss. She opened the front door and entered. He turned to her side, noticing how beautiful, simple and cute she looked. He found himself admiring her beauty. She looked more matured and grown up than in those skimpy clothes as he said.

He quickly shook his head and faced the rearview mirror only to see his sister smirking. He shook his head and started the car.

Nadeen was a talkative for sure but she can control herself. Even though she couldn't bear the silence she tried her best to keep quiet but she couldn't take the silence anymore so she turned on the radio. And much to her suprise one favorite songs was being played.

"Channa Mereya, from the film Ae dil hai mushkil rightttt!!!?!!" ,squealed Aminah. Nadeen just nodded and moved her head back humming to the song.

The car jerked forward in such haste that she almost hit the headboard of the car but luckily she had her seat belt buckled. They heard an "ouch" muttered from the back but they all ignored it. She turned and glared at Azaad but he just shook his head.

"We have reached your home". He said. She muttered a thanks and stepped out. He also stepped out with her. He walked to her side and stopped her.

"I love.......

***
Cliffhanger!!!! Bamm!!!!
Boring and chipku. But manage with it.
Sorry for the late and short chappy but again i don't have the zeal to write because of you guyz. Yesshh!! Because of you.

Y una dey read but you find it hard to vote. I dont care much about comments but at least vote. Even if you have no data and you vote it will appear. Please be touching that little star down there. Thank you.💕

*Don't forget to vote and comment if you want to*.

Yours faithfully
💕Lee_marh💕