Secret Admirer

It's finally here, the story you all have been waiting for! I am so excited for this and to see how you all will react. I plan on making the same amount of chapters as I did in my other book. As always, thanks for the support! Requests are open for this book so if you have a scenario in your head please feel free to share it with me and I'll see what I can do :D

First time...

You sigh tiredly, sitting up and stretching, hearing a satisfying 'Pop' as you cracked your back. You swing your feet to the ground, standing up and walking to the bathroom, rubbing your eyes tiredly. You take a quick shower before washing your face and teeth, brushed your hair and exited the bathroom. You go to your closet and start taking out your work uniform.

You get dressed quickly and grab your phone and large black leather purse. You grab your black phone and turn it on to see a message from none other than your sweet partner.

Leon; Hey, I figured I buy you breakfast while you make your way here. I also got you Tea, I didn't forget this time.

You smirk and send a quick text back.

Y/N; Thank you, I'll be there in 5 min.

You head out the door, locking it behind you and heading to your car. You get in and place your purse on the passenger side seat, starting up the car when your phone buzzed again.

Leon; Sure thing. Your office or mine?

Y/N; Your office, I have books strewn everywhere.

You smirk and put your phone down, driving out of your driveway and heading to your agency building. You get there in exactly five minutes and park your car in your favorite parking space, locking the car with your key after grabbing your purse and phone and heading into the building. You look down at your phone once you feel it buzz again.

Leon; It's been five minutes, you here yet?

You chuckle and decide not to answer, instead you decide you were going to scare him. You put your phone into your purse and go to your office, placing the purse onto your desk. You stare at the large vase of roses on your desk in confusion, touching your chin in thought of who bought such beautiful vase with red roses and placed it on your desk. You sigh, shaking your head before making your way to his office. Once there you peek in and see Leon with his back turned to the door. 'Wrong mistake buddy.' You thought before quietly making your way into the room, closing the door slowly as to not make any noise. Once that was done you tip toe behind him, raising your hands to hover over his shoulder before suddenly gripping his shoulders roughly, causing him to jump and fling his phone somewhere while standing up.

"Easy there pretty boy it was just me." You chuckle, seeing him pout and grab his phone, checking it for cracks before going over and hugging you tightly.

"Is that how you treat your long time partner who brought you breakfast from your favorite place?" You chuckle and wrap your arms around his neck, bringing him closer.

"Sorry, bad habit but it was damn worth it though." You mutter in his ear before you two let go of one another. You move to sit in his chair, him handing you your breakfast from Mcdonald's as he takes a seat in front of the desk.

"Thank you lovely partner." You smirk as he rolls his eyes playfully and waves his hand dismissively, cutting into his pancakes.

"Don't worry about it." You scoff and bite into your sausage, humming happily at the taste. You two engage in casual conversation, talking about many things while you two laugh.