Agent Pretty Hair Finale

Sorry that I took so long to post this, I wasn't sure how to end it but I hope you all like it. Please leave a vote and a comment on what you thought

"This is amazing..." You mumble, E/C eyes wide in awe as your orbs racked over every breathtaking detail. Leon, who stood next to you, smiled genuinely and gently took your hand in his. You broke from your trance and looked up at him, a smile graced your lips as well as he led you two to a table reserved for the both of you.

"I know you don't like... expensive places but I had to take you somewhere other than a cafe." You and he chuckle at this, you had always liked casual places to dine, not one for fancy expensive places but tonight you could make an exception.

"It's fine Leon, I don't mind this." Leon sighed in relief.

"Phew, thank god." You both chuckle just as a waitress comes in, handing out two menus. You smile slightly and thank her,  before opening your menu. You were already looking at the side that held the cheapest dishes when Leon cleared his throat.

"Order something that's not cheap yeah? I already know where you were looking." He smiled kindly before going back to his menu, making you snicker and look at the slightly expensive dishes.

"Are you both ready to order?" Came a slightly deeper feminine voice. You look up from your menu to see a different waitress. This one was slimmer, silky raven hair that reached the back of her neck, pale skin and slightly narrowed eyes that silently threatened you. You wanted to scoff but you kept your bearings and cleared your throat.

"Yes, we are ready to order." The mysterious woman nodded and took out a small notepad and pen. Leon was silent the whole time you placed your order, which was simple alfredo with extra sauce and a side of shrimp (or chicken/salad for those of you allergic to fish), a glass of smooth red wine and breadsticks. The woman nodded, looking over at Leon who ordered dumplings extra stuffed and a side of garlic bread and red wine also.

"I will be back with your drinks shortly." The raven-ette said before stalking away.

"So, Leon. You going to tell me who that was?" Leon looked at you shocked but sighed in defeat.

"I was hoping she wouldn't be here or do that."

"Do what?"

"Change tables to wait, she did that on purpose." You nod your head, not really interested in the woman or the subject in general.

"Well, let's just enjoy this date hmm?" A look of relief falls on Leon's face and he nods his head.

"Ah, yeah. Let's do that."

Time Skip- After Dinner...

You walk out of the restaurant and into the chilly night, holding Leon's arm that he so graciously offered.

"I still believe you should have let me pay at least half." Leon chuckled at your persistence of the subject. You see, you and Leon had been arguing over who should pay the bill for tonight's dinner, you suggested that you pay since he had gone all out but Leon was being the stubborn mule he usually was and refused so you suggested to pay half and half but he still refused and paid for the bill, taking you out of the restaurant.

"I wanted to take you out on a date, it's my job to pay and I honestly don't mind. " You shake your head but a small smile was on your lips despite the fact that you were slightly bothered that he would spend his money so easily on you without a second thought. You hold onto him tighter as a particular rough blast of wind brushed passed you and him, making you shiver.

"Cold?" you nod.

"It's a bit chillier than when you picked me up." Leon wraps his arm around your shoulders, bringing you closer to his warmth as you two pick up the pace.

Time Skip-At your house...

"Come in and make yourself at home." You say as you hurriedly close the front door behind Leon. Leon sets his coat down on the back of the sofa along with yours as you sigh in relief of the warmth that engulfs your body.

"Want something to drink?" You ask but Leon shakes his head and opens his arms, lightly motioning for you to come over. You do so with a small smile on your face, feeling happy when his arms wrap themselves around you and make you feel even warmer. You feel him lay his head on top of yours and you chuckle, nuzzling closer to his chest.

"I have something I want to tell you..." He mumbles, making you look up in curiosity.

"Well, what is it?"

"... I love you." You blush heavily, your heart doing all crazy things as excitement and shock take over your entire being. Leon, taking your silence the wrong way, begins to panic.

"Fuck... I messed up huh?... I shouldn't have said anything... now you're going to-" He wasn't able to finish his ramblings because you gently cup his face and plant your lips onto his in a soft kiss. It works in shutting him up while also giving him his answer. You pull away slowly and rather reluctantly, your eyes fluttering open.

"I love you too, I have for a long time," You say in a soft voice, your cheeks red as well as his. However, not even two minutes later, a stupid grin spreads across Leon's face and next thing you know, he is pulling you closer and into another more passionate kiss. You moan softly, threading your fingers through his silky locks as his large hands grip firmly on your waist.

Leon pulls away, resting his forehead gently on yours and looks deeply into your eyes.

"I love you, Y/N." You smile, bringing him into another passionate kiss, one that caused the both of you to moan softly against each other's mouths.

Leon's large hands roamed up and down your sides, making delicious shivers to run up your spine and shake your whole body. You placed your hands on his chest, feeling the muscles there twitch with anticipation as you ran your hands up to his broad shoulders. He pulls you impossibly close to his body, his hands resting low on your hips, running his thumb over the bones there sensually and gently.

The need for oxygen forced you two to break apart again but this time, he trailed open-mouthed kisses from your jawline to your neck, searching for your sweet spot. This caused you to let out a small moan upon feeling his nice lips on your skin, sucking and nipping gently. You gasped when his lips and teeth grazed over a specific spot on your collarbone, feeling him smirk against the skin before he began to abuse that spot, even more, getting more rougher by the minute, spurred on by your soft whimpers and moans.

"... Leon..." you moan out, gently tugging at his hair as he pulled away, admiring his handy work.

"Now everyone will know you belong to someone. That someone is me." You chuckle, not at all bothered by the fact that he just left a dark hickey on a spot that would be terribly impossible to cover up, not that you would.

"Let's take this to my room Agent Pretty Hair, there's no need to rush when we have all night." You mutter in a low seductive voice, bitting your bottom lip and rubbing your hand down against his arm before reaching his hand and grabbing it, tugging him through the hallway and toward your bedroom. Leon had a large smile spread across his face, looking like a lovesick idiot as his body quivered with anticipation.

"Lead the way baby." He muttered into your ear when he got close enough, bringing you close so that your ass rubbed against his hardened cock. You chuckle, a blush on your cheeks as you open your bedroom door, closing it behind you.

And then a long night of lovemaking and fun began, Leon, making you his as you claimed him.