Training

Please enjoy and let me know what you think down in the comments! Thank you!

Leon sighs tiredly, running a sweaty hand through his locks as he lifts his gaze to you, his partner who stood there with a stoic face.

"I don't understand..." He mutters, making you sigh yourself.

Leon, Hunnigan denied your request to make us partners for the upcoming mission. get over it, it's not the end of the world. Yet." You said as you got into your infamous stance and looked at Leon.

"It's not fair! We have always gone on missions together, Hunnigan knows that you and I are the best when put together. She always does this!" Leon cried as he stood up.

"Well, maybe you should have expected that she would change partnerships every so often." You say in a bored voice, shaking your head. "I honestly don't see what the big deal is your partner will probably be better than me." Leon shakes his head furiously.

"Nope. No one will ever be as good as you when working with me. They will either be too bossy-trying to lead the mission or a weakling who cries every time they break a nail or get grabbed." You chuckle dryly at his comment.

"I doubt that but alright. Let's get back to training already."

"Are you even bothered by this?" Leon suddenly asks, taking you off guard. You stand up straight, looking at him.

"Yes, I am bothered. She knows I hate the majority of people in this agency and knows that you are the only one I genuinely get along with here. Of course, I'm irritated that she partnered me up with someone I hate despite knowing this and it makes me want nothing more than to kick her ass into next year but I don't. Why? Because it is my job to carry out orders I'm given without complaint. Besides, they will never know if I kick my partner's ass for getting out of line so it's a win-win." Leon smiles, a chuckle escaping his lips as his eyes close. You blush, looking away to hide it behind your H/C bangs that hang over your face.

"Well, when you put it that way it does sound pretty much like a win-win. Alright Y/N, I'll try to endure this torture for my next mission but don't think I won't yell her ear off later." You nod, a small smile of your own on your face. You missed is blush and the love that etched into his orbs as he looked at you considering your gaze was still on the ground. You get back into your fighting stance, gaze on the male agent in front of you.

"Are you ready?" Leon smiles one more time before getting serious, getting into his own.

"Ready when you are." With that, Leon charged at you. Raising his right leg for a swipe kick to hopefully knock you down. You saw this, it was always one of his first moves in a hand-to-hand fight so you easily and swiftly dodged it, jumping up and flipping, bringing your right leg down on his shoulder before using your other leg to kick his face. He stumbled back and you landed on your feet like nothing.

"Damn... I can see why people are so afraid when you enter the ring. Your hand-to-hand combat skills are insane." Leon praised as he readied himself. you stood swiftly dipped your head in gratitude.

"I wonder who would win. You or Jake." He smirks and charges at you again, this time expertly throwing a right hook punch, aiming toward your face. You dodged to your left and used your left leg to push you forward, bringing your arms around so that your right elbow rested on his shoulder and your head and left arm trapped his right arm against him. You then took your right leg and brought it to his legs before sweeping his legs from under him in a powerful sweep kick. The move made him fall onto his back in a harsh throw, you landing on top of him. You wasted no time in straddling his waist, tightening your arms that were still around him in a chokehold.

(the move you did is like this, just showing whoever is confused)

Leon grit his teeth as he struggled against your hold, trying to break your hold on him but his efforts were futile

Leon grit his teeth as he struggled against your hold, trying to break your hold on him but his efforts were futile. With his skin turning blue and black spots entering his vision he tapped the mat you two lay on with the rest of his strength he had left. You chuckle and sit up, not moving to get off him as you lightly tapped his cheeks.

"You okay there buddy?" You asked.

"You nearly killed me!" Leon cried, half-heartedly glaring at you which made you laugh lightly.

"I did not nearly kill you, Leon, you know better than anyone else that I could have done much worse." You say, putting more emphasis on 'much'. Leon pouted cutely, making you blush again at his cuteness.

"You still tried to kill me..." Leon said, pouting more, making you internally scream at how cute this man was.

"Well then, how about I just take you out for tea? Perhaps brunch as well?" You offered, getting off of him, missing his disappointed gaze as you did so. You offered him a hand to help him up, which he took gratefully. With him back on his feet you walked over and grabbed yours and his duffle bags, as well as your towel which you placed around your neck. Leon took his duffle bag and slung it over his shoulder, walking with you through the exit and into the hallway.

"Okay, so shower than brunch?" He asks, looking at you with his beautiful eyes. You nod, a small smile on your face as you look up at him.

"Yes, shower then brunch."