A morning to remember

FINALLY UPDATING!!!

You blink awake to see Shu brushing the hair out of your face, his sleepy eyes now locked with yours.

"You're so beautiful..." he whispers to you and kisses your cheek.

"Heheh, what?" You ask, sitting up. He pulls you on top of him and kisses you.

"Last night was the best night of my life, and I want to do it again~" he says with the same gentleness as before. You giggle and kiss him.

"That so?" You ask. He nods and rubs your bare back, then sits up. You put a leg on either side of him and rub your bare, wet entrance on the head of his erected member. A moan of pleasure comes from the back of his throat and he brings you down on him slowly, pushing into you. You gasp and moan a bit, it doesn't hurt nearly as bad, and you admit it feels so much better. Starting out slowly, you ride his member as he holds your butt and kisses your neck. Moans of pleasure escape both of you, and a climax is reached quickly.

"Ah, Ah! Shu!" You shout as soon as your orgasm starts. His hand reaches down to stroke your clit and his fangs sink into your shoulder. When he reaches his, he has to let go of you to rear his head back and moan loudly. You keep at it, riding him faster.

"Y/N!" He shouts and grabs your butt cheeks roughly. You feel him orgasm yet again inside you, and another one from you follows. The two of you sit there, panting.

"God, I love you~" he says, putting a hand on your head which is resting on his chest.

"I love you too~" you reply.

"Enough you'd stay with me forever? Not as Y/N L/N, but as Y/N Sakamaki?" His voice is questioning and hopeful. You sit up quickly and see him pull out a little box. He opens it and of course there's a beautiful ring inside. Tears roll down your cheeks and you nod quickly.

"Yes, YES!" You shout and hug him, kissing him all over. He chuckles and hold you close to him.

"Mrs y/n Sakamaki... Catchy." He says, and falls back into a blissful sleep.