Random meetings

You sat in your room, rubbing your neck.

"That was weird..." You say to yourself. "I mean, I know he's a vampire, but... He was just, poof, gone."

"We tend to do that." A seductive voice said from behind you. In shock, you jump and turn around real fast. Laito... You frown and back up a bit.

"Oh, Laito..."

"You seem disappointed. Aw, that kinda hurts my feelings, little bitch." Within seconds he was in front of you, his arms around you. "Hope you have the strength to make up for it."

Time skip, cuz I was up earlyXD

You walk down the hall, limping slightly, nearly tripping over the black sweatpants that covered the several bite marks left by Laito. Unfortunately for him, he never got to finish. Reiji came in and put a stop to it.

"Hello, Y/N." A familiar voice stops you in your tracks. You turn to see Kanato, holding Teddy as usual.

"Oh, hi." You say, trying to keep calm. To be honest, Kanato freaked you out. He could go from a seemingly sweet, slightly overly affectionate boy to, well, a psychopathic brat. Not the best combination, especially when literally anything can set him off.

"Laito, he got to you. I can smell it." Lavender eyes locked with yours. "Do I need to make it better?" Without thinking, a groan escaped your mouth. "Is there a problem? Teddy and I just wanted to be helpful! Do you not appreciate that?!" His voice was rising as he got closer and grabbed your wrist.

One last time skip

Eyes narrowed, your head spinning, you plop down on the couch and clutch the pillows.

"There isn't one safe place in this house..." You mumble to yourself.

"You got that right." Mutt. You turn your head and look up at the white haired wolf girl. She had that same, kinda dorky, smile, ears perked up and tail wagging. "Like I said, five foot radius warning." She giggled and sat down crisscross by your face.

"Yeah... What should I do?" You ask, Mutt had been here a while, she knew how to handle them. Mutt shakes her head and laughs a bit.

"It ain't that easy. You see, they don't like me all that much. I'm a wolf. A wild animal. Their rules don't entirely apply to me." Mutt explained. "But, I have a few ideas. Be more active during the day, spend more time outside, and- here, follow me."