Lemon time!;3

It was later the next night, and you were laying with Shuu as usual, him stroking your hair and breathing softly. His other hand was rubbing your back, making you occasionally let out a little noise of delight. Slowly, you noticed his hand starting to trail down towards your rump. Your eyes shot open and looked at him as he grabbed it tightly. Eyes closed, but an obvious, proud smirk on his face, he chuckled. A dark blush dusts your face as you look down at him.

"S-Shuu."

"Hmm, what?"

"Stop."

"Stop what? This?" Out of nowhere, he flips on top of you and starts tickling your neck. Surprised by this sudden and out of the ordinary change.

"Or this?" His hands slip down to your sides and you squeal, giggling and repeating "Stop it!" After the tickle war had finished up, Shuu leaned in whispered-

"Your turning me on, Y/N." You froze at his words, a tingling sensation started between your legs. He chuckled and started to place kisses on your neck. This is really happening, you thought to yourself. His hands started removing your pants, and you gripped his back, letting him leave several hickeys all over your neck and shoulders. Nibbling, sucking and licking at your sweet spots. As your sweatpants came off, he rolled you to sit on him, and started making you grind against the bulge in his pants. Soft gasps escaped you as he removed his shirt and yours, along with your bra. A whole new fire began burning up inside you, and you pressed yourself on him, bare chest on bare chest. Shuu's arms wrapped around you and rubbed your back, sending all sorts of shivers down your spine. His pants came off you could feel his huge erection pop out. Your eyes can't help but wonder down to look at it. You almost can't believe how big it is, lips quivering.

"Take your panties off." He says, and you do as he instructed. Hands moving down to your hips, he begins to push you down on the tip of him member. A feeling of pain and pleasure courses through your body and you start to quiver. The deeper he gets in you, the more you shake, letting out a few noises of pleasure. When you reached the base, he sat and let you adjust, before starting to pump. It started out slow and easy, but gradually got faster, harder, deeper. Shuu flipped on top of you, pounding into you while you moaned uncontrollably. A knot was building fast inside your stomach, and you could feel your own walls tightening up around him. With on last pump, you climaxed around him, some leaking out. Not yet at his, and ready to take advantage of the sensitivity of your warmth, Shuu started jackhammering into your warmth, drawing a long, loud scream from you as your back arched. His grip on your butt tightened as he climaxed and let out a deep moan. The two of you laid down next to each other, breathing fast and short breaths.

"That was-" pant "amazing..." You say, snuggling up to him. Shuu chuckles softly.

"Yes, it was."

"Shuu, I love you." You say as your vision starts to blur.

"I love you too." He replies, pulling a blanket over you as the you both fall asleep.