A well deserved explanation

When you reawake, you find yourself in a different room. It was a fancy bedroom, with a huge bed, a dresser, a desk, a nightstand, and a big bathroom. You look around, roll over, and sit up.

"Finally up." Says an oh so familiar voice. You practically jump up and throw the vase sitting on the nightstand at Mutt.

"I don't know what you are, or where I am, but leave me alone!" You scream.

"Whoa!" Mutt exclaims as she dodges the vase. "Calm down, you've been out for three days. The doctors couldn't find any relatives of yours, so i offered to take care of you until they did. Now, if you'll sit down, I'll explain everything..."

"... Ok. Ok..." You nod and sit down slowly.

"Ok. So, first off, I'm a werewolf. Reiji, he and his five brothers are vampires, then there's Yui. She's the only other girl here, so you have to kinda watch your step." Mutt explained. "Pretty much every guy here should have a sign that reads 'Enter five foot radius at your own risk'." She laughed. "Except for Shuu, he's pretty harmless. Reminds me of a pet rock! Just sits there and sleeps. Listening to music."

"Vampires, werewolves, a pet rock named Shuu, what?" This was a lot to take in, and half of it you weren't sure was true. Mutt took off her cap to reveal two, big wolf ears. Your eyes widen.

"I'm a werewolf, the boys are vampires, and you're a human. Good luck." Mutt says simply. "Now come on, dinner is in five, glasses will throw a fit if we aren't there on time, and you must be starving!" The sound of food made your stomach growl. You were starving!