Part 2

"Alright! Here's some money for you!" My mother said giving cash to me to buy some apples. I took the money and left. Maybe I could ask Mrs. Smith to publish my book after I finish the story. I just need some ideas for it. I only gotten to Chapter 6. It is about a boy name Jacob who has been forced to go to a house full of vampires. His parents wanted the money so they gave the human boy to vampires. That's all I got for chapter 1. I know. Lame. But better then nothing. The city was pack with people chattering and laughing. I saw a basket full of apples. "Hey! May I buy some apples of yours?" I ask the man. He nod. I gave him $10 for 12 apples. 
I munch on the apple while walking back home. I suddenly heard a loud squeal. I quickly ran home to see my mom holding an envelope. "What is it?!" I cried. She look at me. Christa, my mom's name, said. "It's an invitation. Kind of. But it says that the Sakamaki family needs to marry someone. And a sacrificial bride too! All girls are invited but most of them got turned down! Whoever is perfect for a replacement will get a lot of money! And anyone is invited! You could go to that mansion!"
I shook my head. "No way! I rather marry a cow then go to that creepy place! I heard that it's haunted and creepy! They might be vampires. And I'm a boy!" I whisper. My mother shook her head. "Just pretend you want to marry one of them. And be their sacrificial bride. We need the money! Your father left me so I can't do this myself." My mother pleaded.
My father, Aiden, left my mother.  Who knows when he'll be back. I wanted to protest but it's for my mom. So I just nodded. I feel like I'm in my own story. Just like what I wrote on Chapter 1 where Jacob is force to go. I hope I'm not Jacob right now because on Chapter 2 where Jacob has to go through the sadistic vampires.
That be a nightmare. I gulp. "Ok. But if something bad happens,  I'll call you." I stutter for a bit. My mother smile. "Alright son. Thanks for doing it for me. I'll I have to do is sign my name and we'll go there now. Christa Jennason." She said while writing an approval on the paper. "Now, we should go! Let's pack up our stuff first!"
My mom help me pack my suitcase. Somewhere in side me feels odd. Like a story. I shrug it off. The limo came to pick up anyone who decided to wed. Girls quickly went inside the limo. I grab the signature paper that my mom signed on and grab my suitcase. "Bye mother." I hugged my mom. She gave me a kiss on the forehead then I left. When I got into the limo, girls are whispering at me. Probably because I'm the only boy. But I did dress up as a girl when I was little....
Why didn't I do that?! Then I won't be notice by the Sakamakis!! Guh! Hope it doesn't go well....

(Thanks for reading!!)