Part 5

She look at me with a cold stare. "Um...do you know where the band aid is?" I ask. She looks at my bleeding neck. "Ayato sama must have done that. Don't get in my way of them. I'm the perfect bride for them! If you haven't noticed that these people are vampires. I'm also a vampire. I got turn into one! I want you to leave!" She growl her fangs shown. I step back.
"I-I never wanted to come here! I had to because of my mom!" I said. Yui calm down for a bit. "This is your fault. It's not your mom's fault. It's YOUR fault." Yui smirk. I only look away. What did I do? It's my fault? How? "B-But how? What did I do?" I ask. Yui walk around me with no emotion. "You'll become just like me. It's fate. My father wanted to protect me but he took me here. I've been with these vampires and stuck here. It's fate. I chose to stay! I love them and I'll always give my heart for them. You are just getting in the way." She whisper.
Wow! This girl is obsess with them. "I'm saying this so you could get a chance to run.." She smirk showing her fangs. Yui is not like before. "What are you doing?" Kanato ask out of nowhere holding his bear. Creepy dude!
I was to stunned but Yui started to whine. "Kana sama! He's bleeding! I don't want to be replaced.." Kanato hushed her and look at me. "Your blood smell delicious. Might I have some?" I only growl. "No." Then left. I was wondering around and saw Shuu. He was laying with ear buds on listening to music. "Um..Shuu? Do you have any band aid?" I ask. He sniff the air and turn his attention to me. "Somewhere." He reply only making me groan. How about this?!
I decided to go to the bathroom and wash up the blood since mostly everyone's not helping. I wipe the blood off of my neck and look in the mirror. Why am I here? What does Yui mean by "it's my fault" and "fate"? What did I do to be here? My mom made me but she says that's not it. Than what is it?! There's so many questions but I shrug it off. I'll figure it out later. I need to get to bed. We go to school at night?! Who goes to school at night?! That's when I sleep! I figure that out about it from the paper that my mother signed.
Apparently I have to agree with the term. The brothers didn't notice that I had to sign the papers. I'm to lazy. I hop on to the bed. I'm bored. I took out my book that I was writing. Hmm...maybe I should add a girl that's mean. What should here name be? Yamada! Yes! She's so jealous that she's willing to kill Jacob! Yes! That's good....she even try to poison him!
I decided to take a break and fall asleep. But I didn't know that the book flashed brightly and stopped. What could possibly happen?

(Y/n's writing a new mean girl! But he doesn't know that it COULD happen to him! Thanks for reading!!)