Part 6

"Hey, wakey wakey!" A male voice cooed. My eyes open and I look around groaning. The sun was setting...meaning it's time to go to school. "How's sleep, little bastard." Laito was smirking at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Now, that's rude little pancake!" Ayato said coming closer. Ok, I'm not in the mood to get bitten so I pushed him hard away. "Go away! I need to prepare myself!" I yell at them.
"Such stubborn child!" Kanato said holding his teddy bear. Laito decide to ignore my words and came closer to me. "You smell better then that little bitch!"
I threw my pillow at them. My mother always say that if people are being annoying, then do something. Not just do nothing. Out of nowhere Reiji threw me a uniform on my bed. "Leave him alone. It's quite impolite." He said pushing up his glasses. It was the same uniform the boys were wearing but mine has a tie. I groan slumping on my bed....when can I leave?

(Timeskip to driving to school)
While we're in the limo, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. Nobody was saying anything which makes it awkward. Yui kept on glaring at me even showing her fangs. Dang! What's her problem? I wonder if she has been a sacrificial bride before? And there's no WAY I'm marrying men! That's a vampire!! I rather marry a rock! Reiji gave me a juice box. I look at him questionably. "It makes you feel better. And healthy." Reiji said with no emotion. I took the juice and held it in my hand. "Oi!! Little pancake!" Ayato growl at me. I snarl back at him. "What do you want?!"
Shuu was surprise at my action. Before the red head could say anything, we got to school. I quickly got out wanting to run away where they will never get me. I don't care if I get lost. Better then being with them. I slow down and bumped into someone. I look up to see a boy. He smile at me. "Hey, you new here? My name is Michael. You?" He showed his fangs at me. I realize I didn't have fangs so I just mumble my name.
"Oi! Pancake! Where do you think you're going?!" Ayato grabbed my hand and pull me away from Michael. I yelled. "Let me go!! Stop treating me like I'm actually going to be your groom! So let me go!"
So we went to class. Everyone was boring as heck! I'm not that type to complain but seriously! The teacher only talk about blood and algebra stuff. Just as I was about to leave I was stopped by Micheal. Yeah that nice vampire. "Yo! You ok?" He ask looking at me. I cross my arms. "Like duh! You know I thought vampires are rude." Micheal put his hands on my shoulder. "You're one stubborn boy. The Sakamaki brothers are just cold. I remember them treating Yui wrong. Then she turned into a vampire. Bro, are you even a vampire?"
I shook my head. "Nope! And I'm not going to be one! Yui said it's my fault that I'm here." I sigh. Yui walk into the classroom and stare at me with no emotion. "Ayato wants to see if you could cook." She grab my hand roughly and drag me away from Micheal.

"Yui, what's your problem?" I ask. She didn't say anything and slam me in the wall. Gosh! She's strong! Thought she'll be weak like before.
"Y-Yui! You're to strong!" I cried. Yui look away and smirk. "I am stronger then before, aren't I? I wonder if I could crush you.....but I am thristy too?" Her grip tighten around my shoulder. I need to do something!! I use all my strength to lift my legs and place it on her shoulders. With that I kicked her sending the girl backed against the wall. But the problem was that she wasn't hurt at all.
I slam down on the ground on my butt. Ow! I groan rubbing my poor butt. Yui was going crazy. Ayato probably didn't want to help him cook. It is to only to drag me out here.
Yui was stronger then I thought. Her eyes glow red. "Shouldn't have done that."

(Thanks for reading!!)